Will You Marry Me

Yunho sat on the throne his beautiful king resting on his lap. Peppering soft kisses on his neck. Life has been great for the two. Neither being sad or upset.

"So, about san's wedding," Jongho mumbled "Do you wanna go?" Jongho asked his boyfriend.

"Of course, I do! He is our friend, but not as boyfriends." Yunho said. Jongho's happy face fell and tears pricked his eyes.

"Oh-" Jongho exclaimed.

"No! Don't do that! I wanna go as a couple...do you know get what I'm trying to say?" Jongho lightly shook his head in confusion causing Yunho to laugh lightly.

"Don't laugh!" Jongho jokingly screamed lightly slapping Yunho's arm. Yunho shook his head and guided Jongho off of his lap and taking his hands. Yunho looked into Jongho's eyes lovingly causing Jongho do melt inside. Jongho thought that the day couldn't get any better Yunho began getting down on one knee.

"King Choi Jongho. I don't want to attend San's wedding as boyfriends." Yunho paused. Jongho squeezed Yunho's hands with tear's falling down his cheeks. "Choi Jongho. Will you marry me?" Yunho finished with a wide smile.

"W-what?" Jongho screamed crying even harder lightly pulling Yunho up from the ground. Yunho stood up and wrapped his arms around Jongho's waist pulling him closer.

"Will you attend San's wedding as my fiancé and be my queen for eternity?" Yunho asked in a low sensual voice. Jongho blushed aggressively with a big goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Yes! Of course I will marry you! You are all I want!" Jongho started pushing Yunho back on the throne. He jumped onto his lap straddling him. He bounced on the elder's lap causing the dragon to groan. Jongho smirked at the sound taking it in as a victory.

"Baby...if you would like to be able to walk at San's wedding I'd stop bouncing this instant," Yunho warned grabbing Jongho's ass tightly gaining a win of his own as Jongho's head fell back and a light moan escaped his lips.

"O-oh! Sorry baby!" Jongho stated settling down. Jongho finally for the first time in his life felt free. He found the love of his life and was the king of a thriving kingdom. Although he went through hardships he'd go through them all over again if that meant Jeong Yunho was standing next to him in the end. He loved his new life as King with his dragon knight.