I Am Yours

Finding out he wasn't blood bound to the royal family, shattered Jongho's heart. His parents had lied to him. His whole life was a lie. So here he sat, curled up in a ball of blankets in his room. Seonghwa entered the prince's room, having prepared the younger's bath.

"Jongho, it's time for your bath." Seonghwa said.

"You go, I'm not even a real prince" Jongho said, snuggling deeper into his blankets.

"What are you saying?! You're the heir to the throne-" Seonghwa was cut off.

"Not by blood" Jongho whispered.

"Who cares if it's by blood or not! You were raised as a prince, so you are a prince!" Seonghwa said.

"I don't care! I was lied to!" Jongho cried. "My whole life! I thought I was a prince, I thought my father was my father! It was a lie." A knock at the door was heard followed by Yunho entering the room.

"Yunho...Jongho is severely upset, and there is nothing I can do. You seem to have an effect on him. Make him happy again I don't care how." Seonghwa said leaving. Yunho climbed onto the bed crawling to the distraught prince. Removing the blankets from the younger.

"Baby, look at me ..." Yunho whispered kissing the prince's neck.

"Will you still love me?" Jongho asked looking at the dragon. "Even if I'm not royalty?"

"Baby I don't care if you're a prince or not. You're my baby, my sweetheart, my darling little thing," Yunho whispered leaving kisses down the Prince's neck and towards his chest. "My sweet baby." Yunho said ripping off Jongho's shirt. "With such a beautiful, wonderful body" Yunho kissed the right bud gaining a gasp from his brown-haired prince. Taking his hand, he teased the other.

"Yun-" Jongho gasped his hips bucking up.

"My prince, my beautiful kind prince" Yunho said in between kisses. Ending at the Prince's pants. Yunho looked up at Jongho. "I don't care who your parents are, you're forever my prince" Yunho said pulling down the prince's pants and underwear. A cute pink cock springing free. "Everything about you is so cute, so pretty," he said before kissing the tip of the penis. Jongho whined his head becoming fuzzy Yunho's mouth captured the cock fully, his tongue lining up with the veins perfectly. He bobbed his head causing Jongho's cock to hit the back of his throat multiple times. Jongho gasped, reaching for anything to hold. His hands grasping at the pillow behind him.

"Ah! I-I can't!" Jongho moaned, "t-too good!" The pit in his stomach increasing as Yunho bobbed his head. Maybe it was the fact that Yunho was a dragon, but the warmth of his mouth sent Jongho past cloud nine. "I-I mmh!" Jongho moaned biting his lip as the pit in his stomach released into the dragon's throat. Yunho swallowed ever bit of the salty substance smiling up at Jongho.

"You even taste good, you're perfect in every way baby. My prince my sweet-sweet prince" Yunho purred.

"Yunho- I-I... uhm." Jongho began, his cheeks red, drool falling down his chin.

"What is it baby?" Yunho asked, taking in the beautiful screen he had created.

"I-I want ... to uhm ... feel you" Jongho mumbled. Yunho smiled while taking Jongho's hand in his.

"Baby you can feel me, see?" Yunho teased placing Jongho's hand on his clothed chest.

"N-not like that!" Jongho whined. "I want you...in me" he mumbled quietly.

"Are you sure baby? It may hurt." Jongho nodded, taking his free hand to touch the dragons clothed hard on. Yunho groaned, his neglected boner finally being touched was almost a complete answer to his prayers. Yunho gritted his teeth, and lightly brushed Jongho's hand away.

"Baby, lay on your stomach alright? Butt in the air, I want to make this is as painless as possible." Yunho said. Jongho nodded excitedly, turning over his naked ass welcoming the dragon. Yunho took one hand to massage the prince's ass while he lathered the other with his saliva. He slowly ran his index finger around the pink muscle. He let his finger be welcomed by the heat of the younger. Jongho let out a soft gasp feeling something enter him, as the feeling was very foreign. Yunho moved his finger around slowly stretching the ring of muscle to where he could enter another finger. Soon Jongho was squirming underneath Yunho. The dragon pushing his fingers further into the prince's hole.

"Ngh! Ah! Th-there plea- aH!" Jongho moaned, his body shaking from the pleasure.

"Baby, do you want to cum from my fingers or my cock?" Yunho asked, hoping for the latter.

"Your c-cock!" Jongho begged, pushing his ass back trying to get more and more pleasure. Yunho removed his fingers from the prince, earning a drawn-out whine.

"Don't worry you'll be filled up soon," Yunho cooed, removing his pants and underwear. Spitting on his hands, he lubed his member up, preparing not only himself but Jongho as well for the penetration. Jongho turned himself over, laying on his back. Spreading his legs for the dragon. Yunho lined his tip, to the prince's entrance, gently pushing forward, entering the tight heat. They both groaned to the sensations they were receiving. Yunho stilled, waiting for Jongho to give him the go.

"M-move," Jongho moaned, rolling his hips. Yunho nodded, gently thrusting his hips.

Jongho moaned along with each thrust, his body began shaking with pleasure. Yunho aimed for the bundle of nerves, hoping he'd find it. With a strong thrust, Jongho's eyes rolled back and a high-pitched moan left his lips. Yunho smiled bending down to capture the prince's lips in his own. Jongho wrapped his arms around the elder's neck, not letting the dragon escape his grasp.

"So cute, all for me," Yunho cooed. Jongho tightened around the elder, moaning. Yunho thrusted into the tight heat faster, earning small whimpers and loud moans. Hitting the bundle of nerves, a final time, Jongho came, the white substance painting their stomachs and chests. The tightness of the heat sent Yunho over the edge, spilling his load inside the prince. They both panted, Yunho sliding out of the prince, and collapsed next to his beautiful brown-haired prince. "I love you..." Jongho panted snuggling up to the dragon.

"I love you too," Yunho said wrapping his arms around the prince. "My sweet prince."

"Yourprince" Jongho said softly. Yunho smiled running his hand through theprince's hair. The two boys shared a loving kiss before letting sleepovercome their tired bodies