The New King

Seonghwa stood in the throne room with a crown and a scroll. Hongjoong holding a cape and staff. San, Wooyoung and Yeosang stood in formal wear. Even Shiber had a fancy collar on. Mingi had iron cuffs around his wrists, and a guard keeping him from running away. Yunho stood next to the throne while the aristocrats started filling the throne room, along with a few maids and butlers.

"Now entering, The crown Prince Choi Jongho!" Seonghwa said loudly catching everyone's attention. Jongho walked in wearing a blue suit. Jongho went and greeted the people, one by one. Each person bowing and shaking hands with the prince.

"Prince Jongho will now take to the throne," Seonghwa stated, the people backed away. Jongho began climbing up a few stairs and standing before the throne. He turned to the crowd. Seonghwa and Hongjoong stood next to Jongho.

"Today, prince Choi Jongho will take the throne. He will watch over our kingdom with the same ambition and severity as our past rulers. Along with our beloved prince taking the throne, our kingdom will also be in the protection of the prince's dragon, Jeong Yunho." Seonghwa declared. Everyone clapped, and cheered as the ceremony began. Jongho pledged allegiance and loyalty to his kingdom. Taking the cape, stood the freshly crowned king and his loyal dragon. Jongho signed the alliance agreement and the crowd cheered and celebrated by drinking wine and whisky.

"Mingi." Jongho said approaching the cuffed man

"Yunho was going to make you leave, but you're my friend, so I will give you this chance. Pledge your loyalty to me and only me. And pledge that you will never lay your hands on me again. If you pledge to be loyal then you may stay here and live peacefully." Jongho ordered. Mingi sank to his knees, placing his hands on the cold floor.

"You are my king! My loyalty lies with you!" Mingi yelled, everyone stared at the bowing man.

"You may release him Jooheon," Jongho said.

"Stand before your king," Yunho ordered. Mingi shot up staring Jongho in the eyes. The guard unlocked Mingi's hands allowing the man to take the kings hand in his own.

"You will live with San, you will help him take care of Shiber and you will gain the kingdom's trust back," Jongho said. Mingi nodded walking over to the smaller dimple faced boy. Jongho turned and walked back over to Yunho giving the elder a hug and a peck.

"Why hello your majesty," Yunho teased.

"Ah shush" Jongho said smiling. "I've never been with a king before!" Yunho whispered.

"Keep teasing me like this and you won't ever be with one" Jongho said.

"Ya right! You know you can't resist me," Yunho said his hand trailing underneath the cape and to the king's ass, giving the perky flesh a squeeze. Jongho gasped for air, taking the dragons hand off of his butt he dragged the elder to their chambers and shut the door.

"You dragons just don't know how to behave do you?" Jongho sighed.

"Only when I'm around someone like you, you make my head spin and I forget what's wrong and what's right." Yunho admits getting closer to Jongho.

"Oh, so it's my fault?" Jongho exclaimed trying to hold a straight face.

"Maybe less of your fault and more of your delicious ass's fault" Yunho said gripping both of the soft cheeks. Jongho gasped. His legs getting weak.

"How about you get on the bed and I make you feel like you're the king of the world," Yunho says seductively.

"I'd rather be the queen," Jongho whispered. Jongho pushed Yunho onto the bed. "How about I ride my sweet dragon?" Yunho smirked and laid back as Jongho began undressing himself and the elder leaving soft kisses here and there. He did his best to quicken things up because he knew tonight would last for a very long time.