The Truth

Jongho had been avoiding his father and Mingi, but during those days of avoidance he had been the most joyful. Waking up next to his boyfriend, if you could call them that. Getting as many kisses from Yunho as he wanted, and not be bothered by any negativity. Today the boys went and explored around the castle, seeing as how Jongho still didn't know much about the place except where to get food and where Jongho's room was.

"And this was my mother's room, she passed away when I was super young, like 3 maybe?" Jongho said. "I don't really like to go in here cause it's spooky," Jongho continued standing at the door way, "but I'll do it just for you!" The boys walked in looking around Yunho saw an unmarked book surrounded by shake spear and mythology books. He grabbed the unmarked book and flipped through a few pages. A sentence catching his eyes.

'Although Jongho is not our child by blood I know he will make a great king.' Yunho gasped, catching Jongho's attention.

"Did you find something good? Oh! What's that?" Jongho said walking over.

"Jongho I don't think you should read this," Yunho pleaded but to no avail, Jongho read the sentence, and his whole world came crashing down. The book dropped from his hands and onto the floor.

"Baby-" Yunho began but Jongho ran off before the elder could say anything. He picked up the book and put it back, it doing enough damage already. Yunho walked down the hallway to see Jongho talking with his father. He walked closer to see the two arguing.

"Get someone royal to marry that basted cause it seems that I'm not!" Jongho screamed.

"What do you even mean? You're my son, you're a prince!" The king shouted back.

"Stop lying! I know the truth! You're not my real father!" Jongho screamed running off.

"Jongho! Get back here right now! You can't just run from your problems!" Seokjin yelled for his 'son'

"I'll talk to him," Yunho said to the king.

"I think you've done enough," Seokjin hissed.

"If Jongho isn't happy then I apparently haven't done enough," Yunho hissed. Seokjin stepped back, remembering the curse. He did not want to be at the dragon's mercy today. Jongho chased the prince back to his bedroom.

"Jongho, I am so sorry," Yunho said. Jongho looked to the dragon.

"How can you be sorry? You're not the one who lied to me..." Jongho whispered.

"I'm sorry because you're having to go through this. I may not know how you're feeling but I know it can't be good," Yunho said, combing his fingers through the prince's silky brown hair.

"You're so nice to me, I don't deserve you," Jongho smiled.

"You're right," Yunho said, Jongho's smile faltering. "You deserve the world and so much more" Yunho said giving the younger a passionate kiss. Jongho smiled parting from Yunho.

"You're the love of my life," Jongho admitted.

"And you're mine," Yunho whispered. Jongho looked at the clock, noticing the time.

"Seonghwa should've already been here with our meals," Jongho said, getting up. "I'll go see what's going on, I'll be back," Jongho said giving his dragon a loving peck before leaving his room. Jongho headed for the kitchen. Passing the dining room, he heard his father and Mingi talking.

"... Why haven't you gotten rid of that fucking reptile yet?" His father said.

"I haven't gotten a fucking chance! Your whore of a son has been stuck to him 24/7" Mingi hissed back.

"Just get rid of him, I don't want such a beast in my home for another day. Bad enough he's getting comfy with my son." Seokjin stated seething in anger, and turning his back to Mingi.

"I'm doing the best I can! I don't want him here as much as you do!" Mingi huffed.

"If you want to get in my son's pants you better get rid of that damn dragon!" Seokjin snared facing towards Mingi once more. Jongho's heart broke at this.

"You promised he was mine even before this dragon!" Mingi argued.

'...Papa did what!?' Jongho thought his eyes brimming.

"Jongho is my property, if you want him, you'll have to do a little extra, exterminate the dragon and Jongho will be my gift to you." Seokjin stated. Jongho had heard enough.

"Is that all I am to you!?" He shouted. The two males gasped. "Am I just an object to sell and trade as you please!?" Jongho cried.

"No! Of course-" Seokjin began, but Jongho didn't give him the chance to lie his way out of this one.

"Really!? Cause it sure seems like it! You don't even love me! You just want to get in my pants! And you! You lied to me my whole life! We're not even blood related! " Jongho screamed.

"How did you find out about that?" Seokjin asked.

"Does it even matter to you? I'm just an object of trade, right?" Jongho hissed "Leave me and Yunho alone...at least he actually loves me." The two males watched as the prince left, regretting their decisions.