13 (norenmin)

"I still can't believe I went to an arcade with my two cats." Jaemin said and unlocked the front door.

"We're people now." Jeno rolled his eyes and took off his shoes.

Renjun only looked at the taller and remembered the awful words he said earlier that day. He was still hurt and he still thought about leaving if he was that much of a burden.

Before leaving the small hallway, Jeno looked one more time in his direction, but Renjun quickly looked away. He didn't want to meet his gaze. He hated him.

"Didn't you have fun Renjun?" Jaemin took back his attention and Renjun saw that he was concerned.

Renjun faked a smile and shook his head.

"I had fun, don't worry. I'm just tired because of that noise and the people, that's all."

Not even letting Jaemin reply, he made his way inside the living room and dropped himself on the couch. Jeno didn't even bother to look at him once. He just kept his eyes on the TV.

"Did something happened while I was at school?"

The two cat boys looked at their owner and shook their heads. Renjun felt his ears appearing again and he smiled a bit.

"So you are sure that you aren't hiding anything?" Jaemin added and Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Don't you have homework to do?"

At that Jaemin didn't reply and only nodded and dragged his feet away.

"If you need something I'm in my room!" He yelled and they heard the door being closed.

Jeno was finishing his water when he saw the small figure of Renjun entering the kitchen. They didn't say anything and the shorter one seemed a bit off. Was it because of his words? Jeno couldn't tell, but he ended up apologizing again.

"I'm sorry for earlier." He mumbled and looked at the clock that was showing 8.

"Don't worry, I know you meant it." Renjun looked at him and poured some water in a glass. "I'll make sure to leave this place soon so you'll be happy again."

Jeno only looked at him as he walked out and went inside Jaemin's bedroom, maybe to just look at him how he did his homework.

"Are you really sure that you are okay?" Jaemin asked for the second time since Renjun arrived in his room and sat quietly on his bed.

He just looked at Jaemin and nodded, but he knew that Renjun was sad about something.

"Did Jeno say or do something?" He really was concerned, but he didn't want to show it too much.

"No, he didn't say or do anything."

Suddenly, Renjun looked at him and Jaemin looked back.

"Can you turn me back into a cat?" He asked and Jaemin was really confused. He thought that they liked the life of a human.

"Why?"

"I just want to become a cat again." Renjun looked at his hands. A tear fell on one of his pale hands and Jaemin got up and sat next to him. Renjun looked back at him and his eyes were full of tears. "Please turn me back into a cat..."

"O-Okay..." He replied and looked at his face. He did it once, he can do it twice. Actually, Jeno did it that time, but that didn't matter. He was the only one who can turn them back into cats.

Leaning forward, he slowly closed his eyes and soon was met by Renjun's soft lips.

Backing away, Jaemin saw him disappear and soon the small golden tom was back. Jaemin smiled and patted his soft head and took the cat into his arms. Renjun needed a hug and if he didn't want one in his human form , he'll get one in his cat form.

"What did you say to him?" Jaemin stormed out of his room and made Jeno fall back on the couch.

"W-What do you mean?"

He was confused, but Jaemin looked really mad as his face came closer to his.

"What did you tell him that he began crying?"

"I... I.."

"Speak Jeno! That's why humans have a mouth!"

Realizing that he yelled, Jaemin backed away and looked down as he sat down on the couch. He sighed and looked back at him.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

Jeno looked at his owner and then he saw the small golden cat coming from Jaemin's room. His heart started hurting a bit. So they kissed.

"Did he ask you to turn him back?" Jeno looked at Jaemin who nodded.

"He was sad and he didn't want to tell me why he was so sad. Did you tell him something you shouldn't?"

Jeno looked at the movie that was being played on the TV and thought about his awful words. He didn't mean it that way. He just wanted to show everyone his cold side, that's all.

And because Renjun was new, he thought it would be funny to bully him like he did. But it turned out to hurt him. This wasn't what he really meant. He was just too shy around new people and cats.

"I promise I'm not gonna yell at you Jeno. Just say something."

Jaemin really looked desperate. Should he say the truth or lie?

"Please Jeno."

Jeno was attacked when Jaemin made some adorable puppy eyes.

"F-Fine... I... I told him something when you were at school."

"What did you tell him?"

Now you have to lie a bit Jeno, but how?

He looked at Renjun who hid himself under the table and watched him as he spoke. He really was sad. Jeno knew it even if now Renjun was a cat.

"I told him that he ruined my life by coming here."

He was too ashamed to even look at Jaemin who sighed and went to take Renjun from his place.

"I shouldn't have said it."

"Well you shouldn't have said it." Jaemin sat back next to him, but with Junnie in his arms. "Take him." He handed him the cat but Jeno hesitated. "Come on."

Looking from Jaemin to Renjun, he finally managed to take the fluffy cat. What should he do now?

"Apologize."

Jeno's eyes met the green ones of Junnie. He was sure that the cat had tears. He felt so bad at the moment.

"I'm sorry."

With that, he just hugged the cat tighter and after some minutes, a small sound filled his ears which made Jaemin chuckle. Jeno smiled as well when he realized that Renjun was purring.