16 (dream)

Jeno, Mark, Chenle and Renjun stood in front of their leader. Her white dress was shining like it always did as she sat on her fluffy throne.

"I'm disappointed in you four." Irene spoke in her cold voice and her black ears appeared. "Very disappointed."

The four males couldn't look at her in the eyes. They knew what they did and they were punished for that by not being able to turn into a cat anymore.

"We had to block your powers just to remind you what you really are. You know the rule."

"A cat can't never fall in love with a human." The four said at the same time and only Mark had the guts to meet her eyes.

"What if... What if I don't want to be a cat anymore?"

That caught Irene out of guard. His three friends also looked at him in awe.

"Mark, what are you saying?" Jeno put his hand on his shoulder and then looked up at his leader. "You can't just change your fate, can you?"

Irene looked like thinking hard. She didn't reply to the question and she also didn't look at them. Suddenly, Yeri appeared and she gave the four a small smile before handing Irene a huge silver book.

"I'll read the real words of this rule." She said and looked once at them before she started reading. "If a cat doesn't want to be one anymore, she/ he can't change into its human form. The only way for her/him to lose the cat form is to die in that Form."

They watched her close the book and she sent them her cold gaze.

Mark opened his eyes and took a deep breath. It took him some moments to realize that he wasn't back to the castle, he was on Donghyuck's couch.

He wiped away the cold sweat drops from his forehead and he looked at the clock from the wall. It was eleven.

"Wait a minute..." He mumbled and jumped from the couch and stormed in Donghyuck's room, only to see him sleeping soundly with his face hidden under his pillow.

"What do you want Mark?" He mumbled and the black haired male realized it was Saturday and he woke him up.

"I-I, sorry, I thought you were late for school. But it's Saturday."

He was about to close the door when Donghyuck called his name.

"What's the matter?"

Mark watched him rub his eyes while he got up from his bed.

"And what time is it anyway?"

"Eleven." He exited his room and was followed by Donghyuck.

"Holly mama, Jaemin should arrive soon."

Donghyuck rushed inside the kitchen and started taking stuff from the fridge. Mark only sat down on a chair and looked at him as he started preparing some late breakfast.

"You're really deep in thoughts today aren't you?" Donghyuck giggled and Mark managed to fake a smile. "Is it about the fact that you can't change back?"

"Kind of."

"What happened?" Donghyuck's big curious eyes made Mark chuckle.

"It's complicated."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at him and Mark begun his dream while he watched Donghyuck making the breakfast.

Jeno and Renjun both woke up in the same time. They looked at each other and realized they both had the same dream the night before.

"So, are we allowed to turn back now?" Jeno asked and Renjun looked lost as well. "Let's try."

"Jeno..."

"What?" The taller stopped and saw Renjun rolling his eyes.

"He's..."

But Jeno was already inside Jaemin's room.

"Sleeping.."

Jeno looked at the sleeping body under the blankets. A smile appeared on his face as he made his way to the bed and he crawled next to Jaemin.

He managed to take the blanket off of Jaemin's face and his heart started beating faster when he saw the perfections that was sleeping so close to his face.

"I can do this..." He whispered to himself and looked at Renjun who was only shaking his head. Jeno knew that the male was hurt, I mean, he knew that Renjun also had feelings for their owner.

Jeno ignored the feeling he felt in his heart when he saw Renjun's sad eyes and leaned closer to Jaemin. He felt the soft lips of the male and when he opened his eyes, Jeno hit the wall when he saw the wide dark eyes in front of him.

"What the fuck Jeno!?"

"I..."

Suddenly, a white light surrounded him and the world became much more bigger.

"Meow."

"So it worked." Renjun said and took Nono on his arms.

"What do you mean?"

Jaemin was already standing in front of him and Renjun felt his cheeks grow warmer as he started to get lost in his eyes. Why was his owner so perfect?

"Ya! Renjun, I'm talking to you!"

"Oh right... What were you saying?"

He turned around and exited the bedroom, being followed closely by Jaemin.

"I asked what was that?"

"You mean the kiss?" Jaemin nodded and Renjun looked at Nono who was purring in his arms. Should he tell him the truth or not? "Aish, something happened."

Renjun sat on the couch and faced the TV. Jaemin sat next to him and took Nono. Renjun watched as he licked Jaemin's hand and soon he turned back into a human.

"Now you can explain."

"Jisung." Chenle patted the boy's head but he didn't woke up. "Jisung." He leaned closer to his face and smirked when he thought about something that will wake him up. "Jisung wake up."

"Ummmm, five more minutes Hyung..." He mumbled in the pillow and that's when Chenle bit his ear.

"Yaaaa!!"

Chenle fell on top of him and started laughing in his ear when he saw the look he received from the male.

"I'm bleeding now!" Jisung cried and showed him his finger that had some blood on it.

Chenle quickly licked it and he giggled when he saw Jisung's red face.

"Ya, get off!"

He pushed him off the bed and Chenle couldn't help but laugh.

"What did I do now?"

"What are you two doing?"

They both looked at the door only to see Jaehyun there. Taeyong showed his face as well and chuckled.

Jisung sighed and rolled his eyes before getting up. He made his way to the door and smiled at his older brother.

"Get out!"

With that, Jaehyun was pushed outside the room and they were still able to hear Taeyong laughing outside.

"Where are your ears by the way?" Jisung looked down at Chenle who was still on the floor.

"Oh! Well let's just say I had this dream...."