27 (dream)

"If he wants his memories back, we can't just bring them back only to him. It won't be fair to the others."

Jeno watched as Renjun walked in circles in his living room. He had been there already for  an hour and they didn't have any ideas how to solve Jaemin's wish.

"But can we really bring them back?" Jeno's words made Renjun stop.

He looked back at the black haired male and sighed. Jeno watched as Renjun went to him and sat down.

"You said Mark lives with you right?" Their eyes met and Jeno's heart started again to beat faster.

"Y-Yeah? Why?"

Renjun giggled.

"Let's see what he has to say about this."Renjun got up and stretched out his hand for Jeno to take it." Come. "

Once they left Renjun's apartment, Jeno bumped into Chenle.

"Hyung!" He jumped on him and Jeno was really surprised. "I couldn't hug you back then but I'm glad we met again."

"Where were you?" Renjun asked and Jeno chuckled. He sounded like a mom.

Chenle's smile disappeared.

"I was with Jisung. We found a kitten and... Never mind." He gave them a small smile. "Where are you two going?"

"To Mark." Renjun replied and locked the door. "And you're coming."

"Wait what? Why? Did something happen?"

"Renjun will explain because he caused this." Jeno wrapped his arm around the blonde male's shoulders.

Mark finished his movie and now he didn't know what to do. He started thinking about Donghyuck. Why did he had to forget everything about him?

"Why does it hurts so much even if I almost got him back again?" He asked himself and didn't realize he was outside until he almost stepped on the kitten in front of him.

His eyes went wide.

"Meow."

Mark picked up the white kitten with black ears. He almost looked like Cutie, but this kitten also had a black paw.

"Cutie." He giggled. "Let's take you inside."

He turned around to walk I side the building when he bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" Donghyuck exclaimed. "Did I hurt the little one?"

His eyes landed on Cutie Jr, Mark decided to call him like that, and Donghyuck then looked at him.

"N-No, he's fine."

"I was thinking of going to get something to eat. Wanna come? I think he needs some food as well."

Mark felt his cheeks getting warm. He didn't even have a jacket on and he was sure he'll freeze in his white plain t-shirt.

"Yeah sure. I just need to take my jacket." He replied and placed the kitten in Donghyuck's hands. 

It took Mark less than five minutes to come back because he didn't want to make Donghyuck wait.

"Did you give him a name?" Donghyuck asked him after he was back and they started walking to the store.

"Cutie Jr."

That made him laugh.

"Why that name?"