28 (dream)

"Cutie Jr is way more cute than Cutie." Jeno joked and got a glare from Mark who was eating an apple. "I'm just saying, look at her." 

Yes, they realized that Cutie Jr was a she not a he. 

"Maybe this is why she's way more cuter." 

"Are you done?" Mark asked and picked up the white kitten. Yes, she was more cuter because she was still a kitten. "I was an adult after all." Mark mumbled and put Cutie Jr on the table. 

"So, are you ready for the big date? I'm still wondering. Who accepts an offer from a guy he just met?" 

Mark really felt the need to choke his best friend. 

"Why can't you shut up?" 

Jeno giggled and took Cutie Jr in his arms. 

"Because it's fun annoying you." 

Mark rolled his eyes. He took a big bite from his green apple and watched Jeno play with the kitten. He smiled and remembered when he was a kitten as well and Donghyuck would play with him. That made him a bit sad, but at least, he'll get Hyuck's memories back. 

Jeno's quiet behavior made Mark come back to reality. He saw his best friend looking weirdly at the kitten. 

"What are you doing?" 

"She just licked my hand." Jeno replied and Mark wanted to hit himself. 

"It's not like..." 

He stopped when the well known glow started surrounding the kitten. Both of the guys widened their eyes in shock when the cat transformed into Yeri, who was now sitting on Jeno's lap. 

Jeno widened his eyes more. 

"I'm not interested!" He shouted and pushed the girl on the floor. 

"Thank you for the grand welcoming." Yeri said sarcastically and got up from the floor. 

"What are you doing here? We thought that by dying, you would leave us already!" Mark exclaimed when Yeri sat down on a chair. 

She giggled. 

"I thought you need help." 

She took the apple from Mark's hand and took a big bite. 

"Humans food is always better." 

The two guys stared at her only. 

"Does Irene know?" Jeno asked and Yeri didn't reply until she finished the apple. 

"She sent me. Do you think it's destiny that you got to be his neighbor? She realized she made a mistake." 

"What mistake?"Mark and Jeno were curious. 

Yeri smiled innocently. 

"She lied to you, the whole time." 

"What?" The two males yelled and Yeri widened her eyes. 

"Don't kill me because my sister is an idiot. She invented the part where the cat form has to die." Yeri giggled. "Do you have more apples?" Seeing that none of them replied, she sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you everything if you give me one apple." 

"You better do that." Mark said and washed her another apple and gave it to her. 

"Thanks." Yeri took a big bite. "As I was saying, she lied and then regretted because she saw you all in pain. Anyway, I came with the idea of coming to help and then I told her and she sent me here. Oh, and by the way, your cat form is still alive." 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jeno raised his voice and Yeri avoided his gaze. "We fucking went through hell and now you are telling me that I'm still a cat and that it was all an act made by Irene?" 

"Jeno.." 

"No, let him speak." Yeri said. "I know you are mad, but this is why I came. They didn't loose their memories permanently so you can still bring them back. " 

"And how do we do that?" Mark asked really confused.

"You need to get adopted again." Yeri replied and took another bite from her apple.

"Are you kidding me?" Jeno shouted and ruffled his hair in anger. "Please don't joke around." 

"I'm not joking." 

"Okay, let's say we get adopted, then what?" Mark felt really desperate. 

"Well you'll kiss your lover and he'll get his memories back and only after that, you'll be a forever human." Yeri explained and the two guys sighed. 

"Wasn't it much more easier if we didn't erase their memories in the first place?" 

Mark knew Jeno was angry. He was too, but he didn't show it. 

"Again, Irene decided and now she regrets it. I have no fault here okay? Be grateful I came here to help." 

She got up. 

"I have to go. If you need me, then Cutie Jr, which by the way is an awful name for a pretty girl like me, will come back." 

"Hold on!" Mark got up as well and Yeri stopped. 

"How do we turn into a cat?" 

She giggled. 

"Just think of Cutie and you'll turn. Irene upgraded your systems so you won't need a kiss to turn back into a cat." 

"So if we kiss, we won't turn back?" Jeno asked and she nodded. 

"Nope." She smiled. "See you soon then." She snapped her fingers and disappeared.