11 (Chenji)

"What's this?" Jaehyun looked at them shocked and pointed at Chenle. "Isn't this your friend? And why aren't you at school?"

"I... I.."

"And why does he have ears? And where is Lele?"

Jisung couldn't look at him. What could he say to his brother? He couldn't lie, he saw Chenle's ears already.

"He's Lele." He pointed at the blonde male who gave Jaehyun a wide smile. "He can..."

"I can turn into a real person dear human." Chenle bowed to him and then kept on smiling.

So annoying, Jisung thought and rolled his eyes.

"What game are you playing Jisung?" Jaehyun asked and almost slapped his head if Chenle wouldn't have come between them.

"Please don't hurt my only friend." He pouted and Jisung widened his eyes a bit.

His only friend? Since when were they friends?

"Aish..." Jaehyun sighed and looked at Chenle with really interest and curiosity.

"Are you really the small Lele I adopted?" He asked and Jisung knew he was hoping, like he did, that he'll say no.

Chenle nodded and then looked at Jisung.

"I'm a magical cat aren't I?" He giggled and Jisung only nodded.

Yeah, you are.

"How did he turn into a human and when?"

His brother started panicking and the two younger males only watched as he walked around the living room.

"How are we gonna hide him when friends will come over?"

He stopped in the middle of the room and pointed at his brother.

"Say something!"

"What should I say? That he can only be turned back with a kiss or what?"

"Wait, what did you just say?" Jaehyun asked and came closer to the both of them.

Jisung kept on backing away and dragged Chenle after him, ending both touching the wall.

"W-What?" Jisung acted like he never said that and looked away.

"So he can be turned back?"

"No..."

"Of course I can! A kiss will turn me back into a cat. Mark hyung did that and he was back a cat and then that Dong ..."

Jisung covered his mouth with his hand and smiled at his brother who was really into the shirt story.

"Who's Mark?"

Chenle tried to reply but he couldn't so he bit Jisung's hand.

"Yaaa! That hurt!"

The blonde male smiled and then looked back at Jaehyun who looked like a kid at the moment who wanted to hear the story.

"Mark is another cat that turned into a human. He's my idol. Everybody at the academy knows him. "

Chenle sighed and drifted into his dreamland with that weird cat guy from Donghyuck's place.

"No one important actually." Jisung smiled and glared at Chenle in the same time.

He looked at Jaehyun but his brother didn't say anything. He only looked at them for some good five minutes then a wide smirk appeared on his face.

"I want to see it."

"What?" The two young males asked in the same time and Jaehyun gave them his giggle.

"How he'll turn into a cat again."

Shit.

Jisung looked dumbfounded at Jaehyun and pushed him away.

"Are you crazy? I'm not kissing my cat!" He exclaimed and backed away.

"But he's mine as well, so..." Jaehyun chuckled and went to him. "And I'm older than you are. Now come on."

"Hyung stop!"

Jaehyun only pushed him forward where Chenle was standing, also dumbfounded.

"L-Look, it's okay, we don't have to do it..." Chenle tried to find an excuse but what he didn't know was that when Jaehyun wanted something, he got that something.

His brother made him face the cat boy. In his surprise, Chenle's cheeks started getting a bit pink so he got more embarrassed at that moment.

"Now.... Kiss."

"Jaehyun, we don't want to do it man."

"I said kiss." He pouted and Jisung only wanted to choke him to death.

He then looked back at Chenle who only looked back at him.

"Aish, you two are such kids. Here, let me help you."

They didn't even have the time to react as Jaehyun pushed Jisung forward and his lips touched Chenle's. Okay, what didn't it feel strange at all?

The bright light made him realize he had to back away and soon, Lele was back on the floor, looking up at them.

"Meow."

Jaehyun chuckled and started jumping around scaring the cat a bit, so Jisung had to pick him up.

"Stop it."

"My cat is magical! I can't believe it!" He mumbled then patted Lele's small head.

Aish why did his hyung had to be so weird all the time?

"Leave him alone!" Jisung glared at his brother and received a smirk.

"We're being possessive now huh? Chill, I have a boyfriend already so he's all yours."

Jisung wanted to say something, but he only managed to look as his older and idiot brother made his way to his room.

He looked at Lele. The cat was looking back at him and then he licked his hand.

"Oh come on!" Jisung complained and left him on the floor where Chenle transformed.

"What? You don't want to feel these again?" He smirked and touched his bottom lip.

"No I don't want to."

"How sad. But you'll have to anyway."