29 (norenmin)

"How the fuck are we going to be in two different places at once?" Mark shouted after Yeri was gone and Jeno only stared at him.

"First go to that date of yours then we can think about this problem."

Right, Mark started thinking. He had to get ready because he didn't want to make Donghyuck wait so he stormed in the shower.

"Idiot..." Jeno whispered and chuckled. At least for him it won't be that hard because Jaemin knows already, but that boy needs two kisses not one and they have to be adopted. "Now that's a problem."

Jeno got up and put on some shoes and his coat. He made his way to the bathroom door and knocked to get Mark's attention.

"What?"

"I'm going out." Jeno said.

"Leave the keys then."

Jeno didn't reply to that but he left the keys on the table and made his way out from the apartment just to bump into Jaemin.

Shit...

"I'm sorry." He bowed and was about to leave when Renjun appeared as well. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to bring Cutie Jr food?" The shorter showed him the bag of cat food and Jeno sighed.

He was about to say something when his eyes landed on Jaemin who looked like listening to their conversation not in a very subtle way.

"Hey Jaemin?" Renjun caught his attention and the male smiled widely. "Let's meet here in ten minutes okay?"

"Okay." Jaemin nodded and knocked again at Donghyuck's door.

"I'm busy Nana." The male appeared and glared at his best friend.

Jeno couldn't help but giggle. He looked down at Renjun and dragged him into his apartment.

"The kitten is gone for awhile." He said and dropped himself on the sofa.

"Wait what?" Renjun seemed confused. Well he really was. "Did you lost him in one night?"

"No you idiot." Jeno hissed and sighed. "And it's a she by the way."

"Thank you, I really needed to know that in this moment."

Just then, the bathroom door opened revealing Mark only with a towel on. Renjun giggled when he saw his cheeks getting red.

"W-What are you doing here and why didn't you leave?" His blonde best friend asked.

"Go change."

Jeno smirked. He really loved annoying his best friend.

"You are welcome!" Renjun pointed at him and Jeno only stared at the male from the couch. "If I wouldn't have written the letter then this job wouldn't have been that easy for us."

"What part from we need to kiss him didn't you get?" Jeno got up and looked down at Renjun who glared. "And we need to be adopted. As cats!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me." Renjun pushed him a bit and that made Jeno a bit shocked.

"When did I?" He asked and followed Renjun in the kitchen.

"I don't know, just now maybe?" The shorter sighed and sat down. "Think about it. We get adopted and we stay a bit in our cat form. Easy. Then we wait until he falls asleep. Again, easy. Then we kiss him while he's asleep and bam, we get his memories back."

Jeno didn't want to admit it but he had to because Renjun's idea was a good one.

"But Yeri didn't mention if he has to be awake or asleep."