30 (markhyuck)

Mark closed the door after he arrived back home and sighed. A wide smile appeared on his face, but his thoughts of Donghyuck died when Jeno appeared in front of him.

"I'm moving out." He said and Mark widened his eyes.

"Why? We just moved here!"

"Hi Mark." A short male appeared next to Jeno and waved. It took some moments for Mark to realize it was Renjun. 

"Hey?" He waved and took off his coat. "Why do you want to move out?" 

Jeno looked down at Renjun and the shorter stared back at him. They looked like talking, but not with words.

"We've being adopted again." Renjun finally replied after that long silence. "By Jaemin."

"I see. You two are lucky he knows." Mark replied and sighed heavily. "He doesn't know and... I don't know."

"It's gonna be fine Mark." Jeno patted his shoulder and smiled. "Trust me."

Renjun also gave him a reassuring smile. 

"You know what Yeri said. Only one kiss so that means you can kiss him while he's asleep." The shorter said and Jeno nodded. 

"What if won't work?" 

Yes, Mark was scared. Scared that he might loose him forever and also scared that Renjun's idea won't work. 

"See you around." The taller said and took Renjun's hand. "Let's go." 

Renjun nodded and gave Mark a last smile. 

"Good luck." 

Three hours passed since Jeno left and Mark found himself still starring at the black screen of the TV. What should he do? Suddenly Yeri's thoughts came back. Just think of Cutie and you'll turn. 

"Think of Cutie..." Mark said and started thinking of his cat form. 

The white cat with black ears filled his vision and his eyes became heavier. The last thing he saw was the world becoming bigger then all went black. 

"So?" Taeyong smirked when Donghyuck entered his apartment, completely forgetting about Mark. 

"Why are you here?" He rolled his eyes and dropped his body on the couch. "What?" He asked when he saw Taeyong still staring with the smirk still on his face. "It wasn't a date. I barely know him." 

"Oh dear, you are so wrong." 

Taeyong sighed and got up. 

"What do you mean?"

Donghyuck was confused. How could he possibly know Mark when he met him not long ago? 

"I'm starting to believe that we really need to see a doctor." He told his hyung who chuckled. 

"We don't, trust me." 

Donghyuck followed him in the hallway and watched him put on his shoes and coat. 

"Have a good night Hyuck." He smiled and patted his head before exiting his home. 

"Idiot." Donghyuck whispered and made his way in the kitchen. He started preparing dinner and after some good thirty minutes he realized something. "Why did I make food for two if Taeyong is not here?" 

Weird... 

"What's wrong with me?" 

He felt something missing, actually someone. "What the..?"