14 (markhyuck)

Donghyuck came back from school and already heard the loud volume from the TV. He groaned and rolled his eyes while he dropped his backpack and entered the living room. Mark was sleeping again and he again forgot the TV open. 

"What am I going to do with you?" He cried the words and took the remote to turn off the TV. 

"Don't turn it off!" 

Donghyuck froze in spot and looked back at Mark whose eyes went wide. Did his voice just crack? Donghyuck burst out laughing and he accidentally fell on the floor. 

"Your voice cracked! I can't! How old are you, twelve?"  

Mark only stood on the couch, glaring at his owner who was laughing at his voice. 

"So what if it cracked?" 

Mark felt a bit hurt because Donghyuck laughed at his voice. Aish, he shouldn't, he wasn't allowed anyways. 

"It's cute." Mark looked a bit surprised at him after he was done laughing. "I was just messing around, but next time you leave the TV open this goes out of the window." 

Mark only nodded as he looked at Donghyuck who pointed at the remote and the TV that was now turned off. 

"I'll go change, be right back." 

While he was waiting for Donghyuck to leave his room, his cat ears heard the front door opening and his eyes went wide. 

"Shit..." He mumbled. 

"Donghyuck, are you home?" Taeyong's voice asked from the hallway. "I brought food!" 

Mark thought what would happen if Taeyong saw him there and he could only imagine bad thoughts so his eyes landed on Donghyuck's door. He could make it without Taeyong seeing him. Right... 

"Don't you have mouth to speak?" Taeyong asked now from the kitchen. 

Mark jumped from the couch and stormed inside Donghyuck's room. The boy was shirtless, letting his honey skin being seen and Mark's heart started beating faster. He had some music being played on the speakers, that's how he didn't heard Taeyong's voice. 

"Can't you knock for..." 

But he didn't have the time to finish his sentence as Mark's lips were already on his. He waited for the magic to happen, but no, nothing happened. They broke the kiss like they always did when Taeyong came over and Donghyuck also looked at him in shock. 

"Y-Your brother..." 

"Shit." 

He put on a pink shirt with a white paw drew on it and pushed Mark on the bed. 

"Stay here and be quiet."  

With that, Mark looked at him as he closed the door after him and went to welcome his brother. He stared into space, thinking what might have happened? He saw the small mirror from Donghyuck's desk and he sat down on the gaming chair. 

His eyes went wide. His ears were gone. 

"But I had them at noon." He whispered and looked back at his reflection. 

"Here you are." Taeyong smiled when Donghyuck entered the kitchen. "You didn't hear me when I came?" 

The younger chuckled and shook his head. 

"I was listening to music and didn't hear you until you yelled from the kitchen." 

Donghyuck didn't understand what happened earlier, in his room. Mark kissed him like always when he had to turn back into a cat, but this time, this time, he didn't turn.