23 (chenji)

Chenle didn't believe he did it. He still had ten more minutes till midnight, but he made Jisung fall asleep way earlier. The tall boy was now sleeping on his bed, with his stuffed kitty in his arms. 

Chenle smiled at the view. He bought him the kitty because it resembled him, so even if Jisung won't remember him, he'll have the stuffed cat. 

He wiped away some tears. It was so painful for him to do the same thing for the second time. Chenle thought that his heart will really break in half by the pain he was feeling, but he had to calm down. He still had to erase the couple's memories. 

He leaned closer to Jisung's beautiful face and a tear fell on his cheek. 

"I'm sorry..." He whispered and as much as he didn't want to do it, his lips met Jisung's. "Done." Now Jisung will wake up in the morning knowing nothing about him. 

Chenle left his room and closed the door softly. One more thing to do. He made his way inside the kitchen where Jaehyun was playing some board game with Taeyong. A sad smile appeared on his face. The two looked so cute with each other and they were so lucky. 

Taeyong was the one who saw him first and he took his concerned face. 

"Are you okay Chenle?" 

The cat boy managed to nod and he gave Taeyong his wide smile. 

"I will be soon. " 

Jaehyun looked up at him as well and frowned. 

Do it Chenle, do it. The voice told him. Do it and you will escape from this pain.   

"Thank you." 

The two looked at him confused, but Chenle already snapped his fingers and the kitchen disappeared. 

"Why are you looking at the fridge?" Taeyong asked his boyfriend who turned his face back at him. He looked really confused. 

"I-I don't know, I just thought I heard something." 

Jaehyun giggled and Taeyong only rolled his eyes. 

Chenle dropped himself on the ground. He didn't care that Irene was looking, he just wanted to cry, so that's what he did. He couldn't stop the tears from falling and even when Mark arrived, he ignored him. Jeno and Renjun also came not long after. 

He realized that they were all in pain, just like he was. Renjun couldn't stop crying, Mark had his eyes red and Jeno started sobbing. 

After Renjun was gone, Jeno followed behind and he was left with Mark. He saw the older hesitating a bit when Yeri called him and he was surprised when Mark went to him. The tears were still falling down his cheeks, but he felt a bit better when Mark told him those words. 

Yes, it will be better once he'll forget everything. 

"I'm glad I met you Chenle." Mark said and turned his back to him. 

Soon, he was gone too and Chenle was alone. 

"Come Chenle." Yeri smiled at him. "It's time for you to live your real life." 

Chenle managed to get up and he slowly made his way to her. He gave his old class mate a smile and allowed her to touch his hand which made him turn into Lele.  Yeri knelt and caressed his head. 

"Sleep well dear kitty." 

Everything became darker for Lele and he soon fell asleep. 

Jisung woke up with an awful headache. He groaned and looked around with sleepy eyes. His eyes landed on the fluffy kitty from his arms and he looked at it confused? When did he buy a stuffed animal? 

"Weird." He took the white cat and saw it had a name. Lele. He giggled. "Who gave you this name huh?"