10 (markhyuck)

Donghyuck woke up early because he had school and he couldn't skip like he did the day before because of Jisung's problem, so he only complained in his head and got up from his comfy and warm bed. 

"Why can't I be a cat?" He asked himself as he looked at Mark who was sleeping soundly, with the TV on. "And why can't he fucking turn it off?" 

Sighing, Donghyuck went to the couch and looked for the remote which was nowhere to be found. 

"Did he eat it or what?" 

As his eyes reached Mark's face, he saw a part of the remote under his head. Just what he needed at that hour. 

"Ya, move your head." He whispered, but Mark only mumbled some words before pushing him away. "Cutie." 

"Call me that one more time and I'll kill you." Mark opened his eyes and looked at him with sleepy but annoyed eyes. 

"Then move your head and next time turn off the TV." 

Donghyuck pushed him away and took the remote. 

"Like this my brother will pay twice." He said after he closed the TV. "Get it in your damn head." 

"Can I go back to sleep now?" 

Donghyuck tried his best not to shout, but he managed to smile and nod. 

"Sleep, sleep, sleep. Does he do anything else in this life?" He mumbled to himself and went in the kitchen to make something to eat.  "What should I make?" 

"Pancakes please." Mark appeared with a wide smile on his face. 

"Can't you go back to sleep?" 

"Nope, too much noise." He chuckled and sat on a chair. "I have sensitive ears, remember?" He pointed to his black ears and that was the first time he realized that Mark left them out. 

"Which I thought you hated." Donghyuck rolled his eyes and started making the pancakes. 

"I would never hate these babies Hyuck!" 

Mark pretended to act hurt and he caressed one of them. Donghyuck didn't want to admit it, but that was cute. Then he remembered, he can't like a cat, never. Not even if that cat was now a human. 

"Who's Taeil?" 

Donghyuck dropped a plastic glass and turned to face Mark who was with HIS phone in his hands. A smirk appeared on his face and Donghyuck widened his eyes and ran to take his phone back. 

"Your boyfriend?" 

Mark got up and raised his hand so he wouldn't reach it. Donghyuck's cheeks were burning. Don't get him wrong, it wasn't because of Taeil. He was his fucking cousin after all. It was because their faces were inches away. (edited :))

Shit! Why did I have to fall for him? 

"Give me back my phone, Cutie." He growled and glared at Mark who only shook his head and chuckled. 

Mark's free hand held one of his arms and his face came way too close for Donghyuck to handle. 

"What did I say if you call me cutie again?" 

His gaze became way too attacking for him. Omo, why did he had to fall for him? 

"Give me the phone." 

"Answer first." Mark smirked and Donghyuck felt like loosing himself into those dark eyes of his. 

"Y-You can't kill me Mark." He chuckled and the grip from his arm tightened. 

"Try me." 

He knew that Mark didn't mean it in that way, he meant it by doing stuff like he was just doing. And that killed Donghyuck every time.

Donghyuck was about to answer when Mark's hand left his arm and caressed his cheek. He then, casually handed him back his phone and left the kitchen, leaving Donghyuck frozen, in that place. 

After some good five minutes, Donghyuck came back to reality, but his heart was beating too fast to even concentrate. 

"Why Donghyuck?" He asked himself quietly. 

Three hours passed since Donghyuck left for school and Mark was already too bored to even watch those stupid Kdramas. He watched way too many in these past days. And he wanted Donghyuck to stay home, with him, so he would mess with him and make him blush like he did that morning. 

Mark already admitted this. He was in love with his stupid owner, but he couldn't do a thing because he wasn't allowed to confess. 

"Stupid cat laws." He mumbled and threw the remote on the ground. "But what if they won't find out?" 

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and groaned. 

"But they will! They always have ways."  

He dropped himself on the couch and looked at the blank screen with depressed eyes. He wanted Donghyuck for himself only, but he couldn't have him. He could only flirt with him and that's all. Fucking life. 

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" Jaemin whined when they met in class. "I was so lonely, Jisung didn't come as well." 

"That's why I didn't come." 

He sat down next to his best friend who looked at him confused. 

"Wait, why?" 

"He has the same problem as we do." 

Jaemin's eyes went wide and sighed when he realized the meaning. 

"Are we fated man?" 

"I don't know, but I think we are."