XXVIII. Before Sunrise

Day 4, @St. Giligen

Wendy wanted to see the Alps and relive her childhood favorite story about the Trapp Family. She wanted us to see the country side and to be just like the locals. So we set for a romantic picnic date over viewing the mountains of Alps. We just brought a lot of snacks, chips for me and fruits for her. Good thing our tour guide was very patient and accommodating.
He let us have some quality time and did not rush for the tour to get finish, right away. We took all the time we need.

"Babe, where do you wanna live if ever in the future we get to decide to settle down?" She laid her head on my lap

"Babe, where do you wanna live if ever in the future we get to decide to settle down?" She laid her head on my lap. I was stroking her hair. Where do I wanna live in the future? Why did she ask me that?

"I could live anywhere you want to live. Even if you wanted to stay in an English speaking country, I can really handle it, for as long as you love that place." Well of course she grew up in Canada so it already crossed my mind. Her entire family is there. I am sure she is missing them everyday. She is just alone in her condo and her parents can rarely visit her.

"But you need to decide for yourself as well." She pouted cutely.

"Aish, that lips!" And I kissed her forehead, "I will let you decide for us when it comes to those concerns

"Aish, that lips!" And I kissed her forehead, "I will let you decide for us when it comes to those concerns."

"But I don't want you to be forced to stay in Canada just because it's my choice." What I love the most about her even she really has control over our relationship, she never took advantage of anything. She still asks for my opinion.

"Why are we discussing this? Of course whatever makes you happy, makes me happy as well. And I love doing different things." I snorted. "You know how flexible I am.

"Then it is decided, when we get married we will live in here."

My mouth fell, "What?"

"I sensed that you really love it here. So to make it fair we will be residing here."

This woman, really amazes me, "Okay, but anywhere in Europe will be always fine for me."

"How about Switzerland, Babe?"