LV. Sweet Escape

Wendy talked about her plan in taking Chance for a day out. Dr. Myoui already agreed but he still wanted to asked his daughter's opinion. He thought that her daughter might skin him if he won't consult beforehand. Upon getting informed Sharon went ballistic as expected by her father. She thought allowing Chance to go out would be risky and it would only expose her to the enemies and she's getting more worried day by day knowing Xin Xai got escaped. Well you could not blame her if she became too paranoid about Chance's safety, just a week ago someone broke in the mansion and attempted to kill Chance. She strongly opposed the idea but her father persuaded her in the end and won the agreement. Finally she got convinced but for one condition, she will allow the day out but she would tag along. So she dropped all her appointments for that day. Her grandfather just raised his brow but was not able to stop or opposed for the matter. His grand daughter's so undeniably whipped and it can't be helped.

Sharon was staying in a nearby hotel just few blocks from their company. You won't really see her around the mansion ever since she became the company CEO. She would just call and check Chance from time to time. But she promised to go home so she'll drive Chance to the amusement park.

Until this moment both Irene and Sharon have not crossed their paths yet. Both being clueless who is Sharon in Chance life and who is Miss Hyun to the latter. Sharon was just informed that she's Wendy's bestie who had medical care background.

On the other hand Jennie decided to join when she heard Sharon is also going. She had her plan of her own as well but purely to help her best friend to have some break in life. She pity her for not able to do a lot of things because of her lost eyesight previously. Now that her best friend can see, she knew it's good to create good memories.

Irene, Wendy and Jennie went earlier to the amusement park. Jennie picked them up from the mansion. She also asked Dr. Myoui to let Chance go with them but the good doctor declined because his daughter was already on her way home. So they just went without her and would only wait at the amusement park.

"I can't believe that Sharon! Have you seen Lili's face? She was really excited to go out but she needed to wait for Sharon to drive for her." Jennie complained.

"Chill, we can't just steal her from the Myouis, their family also played a big role in her life. If it weren't for Sharon, Lisa must be really dead already." Wendy pointed out.

"Wannie is correct Jen." Irene just said, she too was grateful that the Myoui took Lisa in and give her the security she needs.

"And unnie you too, I just can't believe that you are letting this Sharon take what's yours. Step up your game. Sharon being a brat she is, has been telling people that she's Lisa's girlfriend. The audacity of that woman." Jennie continued to rant.

"Jen, calm down, you are like a jealous cat there." Wendy inserted.

"I am taking my time, Jen. I don't want Lisa to get overwhelmed. I am getting there." Irene explained herself

"Don't take too much time, unnie." Jennie mumbled.

Sharon arrived late. "Hey, I am so sorry. I got stuck up with the heavy traffic." She apologised, "You're set, let's go."

"You bet," Chance replied sheepishly. She gave her a side hug. " You've been very busy lately. I hope you still manage to eat on time, Shawee."

"I do, and thanks to you who always reminds me my meal. So how's everything here in the mansion?"

"It's all good, I just can't wait to enjoy with the others. Come on, so you'll meet my other friends. You haven't hang out with us."

"I already met Doc Wendy, Chance. And Jennie I've known her but not really close, if this is about your new nurse Miss Hyun then Dad already filled me in that she's Doc Wendy's bestie."