LII. A Thousand Shards

Kissing Sharon sends me into a deep void, like something is still missing. A thousand shards strike me as random memories hit me in a very instant. My chest contracts I never felt this kind of pain before. My head spins. I try to compose myself but it is just too much  for me  to bear. I am having hard time even just to sit up straight. I gasp for some air. I grip on the bed sheet. I almost forgot Sharon is with me because I am hearing that voice again.

.....

"Really you waited for my call? I asked

"And now, I really need to go to bed. Good night, my Lalisa. You take care of yourself and eat healthily."

"What did you just call me? Did you just say I'm your Lalisa?"

"Is there a problem? You call me ---
So I'll call you that way."

"No, Honey, you can call me anything you want."

"And now my name is Honey? Who's Honey, Lalisa?"

"You are, you're my Honey . I can't get enough of your sweetness"

Then I am hearing Sharon's calling my name and getting all worried. "Chance? What is happening to you? Oh my God are you hurting?"

I just ignored her. I move away from her. I need some space. I don't want her to get any nearer to me. My head is clouded with so many things. It's like I am seeing flood of flashbacks but the woman's face isn't clear. I screamed because I wanted to escape from this hellish feeling. I braced myself I felt like my whole body is burning.

"Hey,"

"Hey, you beautiful. I missed you."

"I don't believe you really miss me."

"I super missed you as in a lot."

"Then kiss me."

"In here?"

"You can't even prove that you really miss me."

"I told you, I missed you and there are lots of people here."

"A normal girlfriend would then sweep me to my feet and kiss me the moment she comes closer. That's what I expected coming in Busan."

"Honey."

"Don't call me honey,"

She's giving me an attitude. I softly place a kiss on her plump lips. "I love you Honey, there at least now I know how those lips tasted." It was our first kiss. Her very first kiss.

"Yah! You're a kiss stealer. I was startled I wasn't even prepared. I love you too my Lalisa.'

"Honey, can I keep you?" I asked.

"I am all yours, you don't have to worry. So you better keep your eyes on me. You can't look to any girls."

I felt disoriented and turn to different directions. It is no longer dark but the entire place is on fire. I hear loud explosions somewhere nearby. I scream to the tough of my lungs. There are inaudible voices on the background. I am trying to keep my focus.

"Kiss me" She commanded me and I gladly obliged.......

What's going on with me? I hear that voice again. I know this person's voice. Hearing her voice somehow calms me down. And the kiss. It damns feel so perfectly addicting and I want to taste her lips once again. I am also surprised that I have this hidden desire like this. I am being a pervert.