XXX.

LISA'S POV

Jennie was sedated to help her calm down, she has oxygen support too. Sooyaa and I watched over her. It's rare that she gotten mad like this. I understand where Sooyaa is coming from.

"Damn, this phone, can I ask for your phone I just needed to call someone?"

"Sure,what's wrong with your phone?" I asked.

"I don't know it acted up last week and until now even I asked someone to help me recover important data from it, it just don't budge. My icloud is also empty." She reached for my phone. She stared on my wallpaper.
It's me and Joohyun on our 100th day. I thought it's cute so I decided to set it as a wallpaper.

"Passcode Limario,"

"032991" I said briefly

"But your birthday is 032797 you had that password before."

"Sooyaa, I didn't know you are paying much into details."

"Hmm I just easily remember a lot of stuffs." She smiled.

"It's Joohyun's birthday."

"What a total whipped, let me just call Rosé,"

"Rosé? You mean Park Chaeyoung, Rosie?" I asked curiously. I haven't heard anything from her. She was my classmate and she was really math genius.

"Yeah, we are really close until now. I will just ask her to bring over some food. I can't leave Jennie." She dialled digits and the other line picked up.

"Chipmunk, it's me Chichu, my phone is a goner, this is Lisa's number. Can you come over to Gangnam Hospital and bring some foods? Ye, thanks, No, no, I am all good. It's Jennie but she's okay now. Yeah, room 407, Nyeongann,please drive safely."

She returned my phone, "You should go home, Limario. You don't look okay." She came closer and touched my forehead. There were beads of sweat. I felt really sick I forced myself to bend awhile ago to help Nini got back to her feet."

"I am okay, I want to stay beside Jennie. She might woke up and look for me."

"Don't be silly, I can handle Jennie alone. Mind yourself as well you're too weak to be thinking of other people."

"Jennie isn't just other people to me, Sooyaa. You know that too well." I spat, she was like throwing her tantrums on me.

"Omigosh, Limario!" She  turned pale and was panicking,  "You are bleeding! I'll gonna call someone." She hurried outside the room. I stared on my white shirt and yes there's blood on it. I try to suppress it so it will stop bleeding. My stitch isn't fully healed yet and moving too much really hurts a lot. I settled at the couch, waiting for Jisoo, I think I am going to pass out. Shit I really hate how the events of my life turns. I was supposed to be going home with Joohyun, I think my staycation here in Gangnam Hospital is extended.

JISOO'S POV

I am scared of blood, but I can't let my fear eaten me wholly so even if I can't really move awhile ago. I need to get a doctor to check Lisa. She's bleeding,  her operation was not long ago for sure the wound is still fresh. Jennie clung to her like her life depended on Lisa, her wound might somehow got retracted when she was comforting Jennie. Aish I've been a frequent visitor here at the hospital and now Jennie is also admitted.

Luckily I saw Irene, her Doc best friend and  Krystal. "Lisa is bleeding please help her." I held the doctor hand and almost drag her to Jennie's room.

"What room number?" The doctor asked.

"407" I saw her punched a number on her phone.

"Nurse Jo, please bring first aid kit and some medical supplies in room 407,please hurry." She hang up and did not stop running with me while both Irene and Krystal just followed behind.