LIV. LisRene

Note:

The title already explains for itself LOL. It's a thank you gift for my readers. Thanks for 22k reads guys.

***

"Let's go as we initially planned," Wendy suggested. It's their 2nd day in the mansion. Jennie arrived earlier than usual because Chance asked for her presence.

"But Wannie how can we do that?" Irene was blushing mess. Wendy asked her to check for Chance's scar on her side. In a way they would have a proof that Lisa and Chance is the same person. Of course she memorized every inch of her lover but it will be awkward to do it by herself.

"If you can't do it then I'll gladly do it for you, unnie." Jennie volunteered.

"Hell, no. I'll do it." Irene instantly took back what she just said earlier.

"That's the spirit, unnie." Wendy said. "Okay so I will be right behind you girls. Jennie you need to go with unnie to distract, Chance."

"But how should I do it?" Irene asked again because she got no idea how would she ask Chance to show her abs or just raise her shirt for them to see the scar she acquired from the operation.

"Unnie just do something like spill her a juice and act innocently and have her change her shirt, something like that." Jennie suggested.

"Jennie is such a genius." Wendy chimed in and clapped.

"But she might think I am some kind of a pervert girl." Irene scowled to her friends and the two just laughed.

"Unnie, let me just remind you that you already saw everything." Wendy teased that made Irene became more red as tomato. "As in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G" She really enjoys teasing the older girl.

"But it's different right now. She's not even interested in throwing me a single glance, Wannie." She explained.

"Trust yourself unnie. Just used the Bae Joohyun's charms. Sooner or later that monkey will fall for you." Jennie tapped her shoulder. "Fighting unnie!" She cheered the troubled girl.

"We don't have much time, unnie. You know that any time, Sharon might arrived here and we need to avoid being caught." Wendy informed.

"Aish, fine I'll just go with what Jennie suggested earlier."

Since Chance decided to visit Stanlin's grave they all went out in the garden for a walk. Wendy was tailing them behind, Jennie, guiding Chance then Irene kept just enough distance. Well she's kinda jealous that Chance is comfortable with Wendy and Jennie. While she just remained someone who just works for Chance.

"Are you not tired? Do you want us to pause for awhile?" Jennie asked Chance. "Let's ask for water."

"I'm good but yeah I am kinda thirsty." Chance answered.

That was Irene's cue. "Hyun can you please give, Chance a bottle of water?" Jennie winked to the older girl.

Irene opened the bottle and carefully handed it to Chance but Jennie intentionally tapped the older girl's hand so the water could spill. She knew Irene couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Oh I am so sorry, Chance, I..." She glared at Jennie who's trying not to burst into laughter. Now Chance's shirt was all wet. Her brows twitched but she remained her composure.

"Oh no, Hyun unnie get Chance a shirt for her to change." Jennie dramatically blurted out.

"I will, again I am so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'll get back." She could not count how many times did she already say sorry.