Chapter 9

Warning: smut

"You don't work with him that much that you can tell, that you know him! Why I care?!" he scoffed. "Jensen, go and don't get on my nerves! Go fuck-" you were interrupted by Jensen's lips on yours.

You immediately responded the kiss and put your arms around his neck. He cupped your cheek and you tilted your head to deepen the kiss. He lifted you off the ground and you wrapped your legs around his waist before he lied you on the bed, hovering over you.

You two pulled away as the need for air was too much, you two locked eyes and smiled at each other. You cupped his cheeks and brought him back to your lips, this time the kiss was more loving and passionately, no rush, just the two of you.

He placed one of his hands on your hip and pulled you even closer, you drove your hand through his silky hair and enjoyed the kiss until he pulled away. "You don't know how long I wanted to do this." he smiled softly and shyly at the same time.

You rubbed your thumb over his cheek and smiled warmly, "I wanted you to kiss me since that dance." you said. He just smiled and kissed your palm. "What happened really with Lindsey?"

He plopped down next to you and took a deep breath before he faced you, "You went with Jo and then Lindsey started talking about college, that she was happy to see me there and as you came right now in that moment, she kissed me and I pushed her away. Jo called your name then I knew you saw me and her."

"Why did you even care if I saw you two or not?" "Because-" he took your hand and kissed the back of it "because I really like you if not even more." he lied he knew he loved you but he was too afraid he would scare you off.

Your heart fluttered by his words and your face lit up, "I really like you too." you said and he pecked your lips. "But now what about you and Lincoln?" he asked.

"After I saw you two-" you smiled awkwardly "I went outside to get this out of mind and get some fresh air. I stood on the balcony, enjoying the view and just thinking. He came to me and we talked, he saw I wasn't good so he suggested to take me home. He gave me his jacket and after we arrived and I wanted to give him his jacket he kissed me. And I told him I don't like him that way, so I pushed him away and entered our apartment. That's all." you finished.

"But how did you even know?" you narrowed your eyes at him. He ran a hand down his face, "I kinda heard Lincoln telling that Jackson and he said 'we kissed', but if you tell me that's not true. I believe you." he smiled and there was a silence, but a comfortable one.

He brushed the hair out of your face as he pulled you close and nuzzled your neck. You smiled and hugged him tightly, you felt so good at that moment. For the first time you didn't think about Nick, just Jensen.

"Y/N?" "Jensen?" "What is this between us?" he asked as he looked back into your face. You shrugged and cupped his cheek, "I don't know, I guess more than friends." you laughed and he smiled brightly. He kissed you softly, "Can we try this?" he pointed between him and you.

"What exactly?" you asked with a knowing smile. "Something like a relationship?" he asked shyly and didn't look at you. "I'd love to try." you said and kissed him one more time.

A few months later...
Jensen and you were more than happy, you finally got him. He was yours and you were his, you two took it slowly. Still slept in your own bedrooms and didn't sleep with each other, you wanted to be sure.