Chapter 33

A week later you and Jensen were sitting in the doctor's office and waiting for the doctor. Your hands were folded on your stomach and Jensen was smiling at you. You were so excited to see the first ultrasound of your growing child.

The door opened and you saw a lady about fifty years old. "Hello Mr and Mrs Ackles. I'm Mrs. Decker." she smiled at the two of you. You two smiled at her and she sat down on the chair next to the divan bed.

She turned on ultrasonic device, "Lift your shirt." she said and you did so. "This might be cold." she said softly and applied a cool gel on your stomach. She drove the device along your stomach and Jensen came next to you. He took your hand in his and smiled at you before he looked at the screen.

"So there's your baby." she said a moment later and smiled at you. You felt so happy in that moment, you couldn't describe it. "Seems like you're in the third month of your pregnancy, about 10 week." she told you. You and Jensen looked at each other. Seemed like you got pregnant in the night of your wedding.

He gave your hand a gentle squeeze and smiled at you before he looked back at the monitor. She told you she couldn't tell you much about the baby because you were just 10 weeks pregnant, but everything seemed alright.

"Thank you." you said with a smile as she turned off the device. She smiled at you, "I'll see you next month and when you're lucky you will be able to see the sex." Jensen and you smiled widely.

She stood up and left the room. You put your shirt back down and got up from the divan bed. Jensen smiles at you and gave you big hug as you walked towards him, kissing your forehead he let go off you. "I'm going to be a dad." he said as he cupped your cheek and you smilingly nodded.

You two didn't tell anyone except the friends who were on Jensen's birthday party, because they knew you too well.

You and Jensen decided to invite your parents and make dinner for them. You wanted to tell them in person and not via phone. Jensen's mom asked you anyway if she could come by, so it was the best time to invite them.

A few days later you were standing in front of the mirror and you were pouting, Jensen noticed. "Why are you pouting?" he asked. You continued to pout, "My blouse is already to tight or small, whatever." you said and unbuttoned it. He only chuckled and kissed your temple.

You grabbed another blouse, which you didn't have to button up and took it on. Good that this one was more loose.

Your parents were eager about what you were gonna tell them, but kind of they already knew because you were acting weird the last few days.

The doorbell ringed, Jensen told you he got the door and you should finish whatever you had to finish. You walked out of the bathroom, your hair was loose and curly. You always liked to curl your hair.

You walked into the kitchen taking the rest of the food which you cooked and placed it on the dining table. You turned around and saw your mom smiling at you, "Hey sweetie." she said with a smile and gave you a hug. You smilingly hugged your mom back. It had been a while since you saw her and your dad.

You pulled away from the hug and saw your dad already waiting for his hug. "Hey Dad." you smiled at him and he hugged you, kissing your head as you pulled away.

"Take a seat, do you wanna drink something?" Jensen asked. "For me just a Soda." your dad replied. "Mom?" you asked. "A glass of wine would be great." she smiled at you and you walked into the kitchen. Just then the doorbell ringed again and Jensen went to the door.

You filled your mom a glass of wine and grabbed a soda for your dad. You brought them their drinks just as Jensen's parents entered the dining room. You smiled at them as you placed the drinks in front of your parents.

You walked towards them and greeted both of them with a hug, Jensen's mother smiling widely at you. "You want to drink something?" you asked your parents-in-law.

"A beer for me." his dad answered. "A glass of wine." Donna answered and Jensen went into the kitchen to get their drinks while you sat down. You and his mothers were sitting in front of you and your fathers were sitting at both ends of the table.

Jensen came back and gave them their drinks and you all started to eat and talk. "Y/n why aren't you drinking?" Donna asked as she cut a piece of the meat. "I'm not in a mood lately." you shrugged and smiled at her.

She just nodded and looked at you suspiciously, like you were hiding something, indeed you were.

You continued to eat until all of you finished your meal and just talked for a while. "So why've you been weird all evening?" Donna asked a few moments later. Jensen took your hand in his, "Seems like you will have a grandchild." Jensen said to her and Donna almost gasped, just like your mom.

Your fathers were just blinking, more your father, but he was happy. He wanted you to have children, especially he wanted to have grandchildren.

"Y-You're pregnant?!" Your and his mom almost immediately exclaimed at the same time. You nodded and smiled brightly. You stood up, "Wait I'll be right back." You said and walked into the hallway to your purse to get the ultrasonic scan.

You walked back in the dining room and gave your mom the picture first. "Here." You said smiling. Your mom looked up from the picture and smiled at you.

"Awww I'm going to be a grandma." "Me too." Your mothers said. "Yes, you are." you smiled and Jensen wrapped an arm around you pulling you close to him and making you lean into him.

You all spent the rest of the night talking and planning, mostly your parents, about the baby and stuff.

I know this one is short, I apologize 🥺