Chapter 13

You needed to stay for a week in the hospital, because of your injuries. The doctors wanted to be sure you wouldn't get any second infections. You leg was in a cast and you could hardly walk on your own, just with crutches.

You were back at home and you felt useless, you couldn't do much on your own. You needed Jensen more than ever, not just physically but also mentally. You had nightmares about the plane crash. You woke up at nights, sweat drenched and crying.

You dreamed about how it would have been different, you were dying or the pilots would have never found you, you would have never seen Jensen again. Just thinking about let shivers ran down your body.

But Jensen always soothed you back down to sleep. He told you, you were back now and everything is fine. Just by thinking about planes you got scared, you never wanted to got on any plane ever again. You were scared.

You were also bored at home, you watched almost every film you could on Netflix, it was so boring alone. Jensen at work, but only half days. But you cooked him dinner everyday, since you thought you needed to do something for him.

You sat down on a chair, whittled tomatoes. You cooked pasta for Jensen, he loved your pasta. You bounded onto your healthy leg and took the noodles out of the shelf and put it into a pot.

You filled the pot with water and placed it on the stove. You continued making the sauce as Jensen came home. He smiled, seeing you cooking for him and bounding on one leg.

"Hey." he said smiling at you as he walked towards you, kissing your forehead. You closed you eyes and enjoyed the short and lovely gesture.

"Hey." you said and looked up at him, he leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips, which you returned. You were happy he was home and you weren't alone anymore, no matter how clingy this sounded.

"I told you, you should rest, so that your leg can heal faster." he said with small smile. "But I feel so useless and I'm bored, lying in bed all day and doing nothing." you said with a pout.

"But you're hurt, love." You bounded on one leg towards Jensen and places your hands on his chest, he looked down at you and smiled.

"But you're coming from work and you're tired and I don't want you to cook dinner for you and me, although I'm at home all day. Let me at least cook for you." you said with puppy dog eyes and you knew Jensen could never say no to them.

He rolled his eyes playfully with a tug smile on his lip, "Fine, but you need to promise me that you let your leg rest after this." he said while wrapping his arms around your waist.

You gave him a reassuring smile, "Yeah, I-" he gave you a stern look "I promise." he smiled satisfied and pecked your lips. "So what's for dinner?" he asked.

"Do you need glasses?" you asked with a smile on your lips and he frowned. "No why?" "Maybe you should just look into the pot then you can see red sauce, which means pasta." you patted his back and he chuckled at your comment.

"You know, I lover your pasta right?" you smiled proudly at him. "Yeah, I know that. You probably told me this for-" you counted your fingers "-I can't even say it by my fingers, times." you said with a small laugh.

He smiled at you, happy seeing you that way, after everything had happened to you. "How was your day and work?" you asked him. "Actually good, not that stressful. Everyone is missing you at work." he said and you smiled.

"Yeah, I miss them too. Tell them I'm looking forward, going back to work." you said smiling at him and he gave you a stern look, again. "After I'm healed." you added quickly and he smiled proudly. "I will tell them." he said.

You waited for the noodles and sauce to be ready, then you two didn't eat at the dining table, you convinced him to eat on the sofa and watching a film.

You placed the plates on the coffee table and Jensen put his arm on the back rest of the sofa. You cuddled up his chest and wrapped his arm around you. Kissing your head, soothing you. You smiled to yourself and watched the film.

Half an hour later you fell asleep and Jensen drove his hand up and down your back. "Y/N?" you didn't answer and he knew you fell asleep, again. He sighed, but also smiled how cute you looked lying there, cuddled up to his chest.

He looked at the clock and saw it was just 9pm so he decided to watch the film until the end and go to bed, because he had the next day off.

The film was over and he tries to wake you, but you slept like a rock. He softly got you off his his chest, so that you lied on the sofa. He stood up and took the plates and put them into the dishwasher.

As he came back into the living room, you were still asleep, so he lifted you off the couch and carried you bridal style into the bedroom, lying you on the bed. You didn't move, your face twitched into some strange expressions, you were having a nightmare. Again.

But Jensen didn't notice, he changed into a shirt and leaving him just in his boxers. He crawled in bed behind as he yawned and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

Dream
The plane just crashed, but this time your leg wasn't broken, it was your arm. You stood up and looked for Tim, but as you found him you screamed. His eyes were open, a pole sticking out of his chest. You knew he was dead, you were on your own. You didn't know what to do.

You cried and sit down on the the ground, luffing. You were so desperate, you started crying.
Dream End

Jensen woke up and noticed you were crying in your sleep and he tried to wake you, but you wouldn't. He shook your body, "Hey baby, please wake up." you screamed and sat up. Jensen jerked away, didn't want to scare you.

He sat up too, you looked behind you and felt relieved as you saw you were back at home, with Jensen. You cried and leaned into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and caressed your back, kissing your head.

"Shhh, you're here. Everything is fine." he said and you cried more into his chest. He lied back on his back and took you with him. You hugged him tightly, didn't want to let go of him. He continued caressing your back and eventually you fell asleep.