Chapter 12

Jensen listened to Webber and left the hospital, but he couldn't go home, everything reminded him of you. So he crashed at Alex's and Jo's, Jo was just as worried as Jensen was. She was your best friend.

~*~

Two days later and they still hadn't found you and you got frustrated, Tim made a big SOS sign where hardly trees were, you both hoped someone would notice you.

You were starving, luckily you found enough water in a little lake that seemed clean. Well, you hadn't much food, just some weird fruits but they were delicious, kinda. For the less luck you got, Tim was a Boy Scout when he was younger so he knew what you were allowed to eat and what not.

You still could barely move your leg, but you got more worried about Tim, his arm didn't look good. Hope was everything you got in those days, but it began to fade-away.

~*~

Jensen barely slept these days, he called Webber every hour to check if they found you, but unfortunately they didn't. Jensen was worried, no one could track your phone because you were out there, somewhere in nowhere.

"Hey Jensen." Alex said placing a hand on his shoulder. Jensen looked up at him with a weak smile. "She's fine, we will find her." Jo said joining them.

She said on Alex's lap and Jensen just wished he could hold this way, he missed your closeness, they way you looked when he said something dumb. He was worried to death, thinking the worse, you were dead.

But you weren't dead.

~*~

You almost fell asleep when you heard something like a helicopter, you looked up into the nearly black sky as you say lights, lightening the SOS sign.

You screamed and screamed, but they flew away, leaving you again. You started to cry, you just wanted to go home and cuddle with Jensen, you hadn't seen him for over a week now.

But before you could cry harder the helicopter appeared again, "I think they looking for spot to land." Tim told you and you nodded.

A few minutes later the helicopter landed 300 metres away from you, you cried but this time because of happiness, you were finally found.

"Are you Dr y/n l/n and Tim Miles?" one of the man said as he approached you and you nodded excitedly.

You grabbed your most important things and got on the helicopter, getting you to the nearest hospital, but of a sudden pain in your head you became unconscious in the back.

~*~

Jensen ran to his phone as it ringed, he picked up and someone told him, they finally found you. "Where is she?" "She's in a hospital in Philadelphia, we tried to bring her as close as possible. On the flight she lost consciousness, they are examining her right now."

"I'll be there as fast as possible." Jensen said and hung up. "Th-they found her." Jensen said and felt tears welling up in his eyes at the thought he had you back but also because you unconscious.

"Let's get going!" Jo exclaimed and they all got out of the apartment. They got into a car and drove 2 hours to that hospital in Philadelphia, he drove faster the he should have.

They rushed into the hospital and Jensen went to the counter asking for you, "I'm here for Y/N L/N, can you tell me where she is?" he asked the nurse. "Who are you?" "I'm her boyfriend."
she tipped something into her computer.

"She's in room 406." the nurse said and they were about to go but she stopped them. "She's unconscious, so be patient." she said and they left.

They passed by the rooms, excited to see you. 403. 404. 405. And finally 406. As they approached the room, all of them were shocked and happy at the same time seeing you.

Your face pale and with bruises, a bandage wrapped around your head. Jensen looked down your body, you were covered with bruises and your leg in a cast. Jo was at the Edge of crying, she've never saw someone she loved in a state like that.

Jensen walked towards you, taking a chair with him. He sat down on the chair taking your little and tender hand into his big and rough one. He brought it to his lips and kissed it while tears streaming down his face.

"Hey baby," he said looking at your sleeping figure, brushing a strain out of your face with his free hand. You didn't move, obviously.

A few minutes later the doctor came in with a cardboard, "Who's the boyfriend?" he asked. "I am her boyfriend." Jensen stood up. The doctor gave him the cardboard and Jensen saw he needed to fill in your information.

"Why is she unconscious?" Alex asked. "She had a wound on her head and she lost a lot of blood. The people who brought her here told us they had been there for two day, so that's why no one could take care of her wound." The doctor said with a reassuring smile.

"What I was more worried about is, is her leg, she almost lost it." everything fell out of their faces, they could have never imagined you without a leg, no offence. It was just you loved walking and running if you had a bad day.

"Why that?" Jo asked the doctor. "It was because she had a really bad inflamed wound and her bones were healing wrong, because of walking around with that leg. I guess." he explained.

"So please fill that out and give it to the nurse at the counter." he said with a smile and left. All of them were shocked, you could have lost your leg. They were just all happy to have you back.

Jensen filled in the papers, while sitting on the chair, in between looking at you. He stood up after he finished filling in and gave it to the nurse at the counter.

Alex and Jo left, good they came with two cars. Jensen wanted to stay, being the if you woke up. Jensen made himself as comfy as possible and as he was almost asleep you woke up.

"Jensen?" you looked down at him and he smiled at you, kissing your hand before your lips. "Where am I?" you asked. "We're in Philadelphia, in a hospital."

"What happened to me? I remember they found us. Tim! Where's Tim and how is he?" you exclaimed. "On your way you became unconscious, you were out for almost 8 hours." he chuckled softly. "I guess it was all the stress." you told him and he agreed nodding.

"How are you?" you asked him. "I was worried to death, I-I thought-" he took a deep breath "I thought I lost you." he admitted. You smiled at him and cupped his cheek, "I'm here now, with a broken leg and-" you touched your head "a bandage." you said with a small laugh.

That laugh Jensen missed for more than a week. "But you didn't answer my question.-" Jensen frowned. "Where's Tim? I was and am so worried about him." "I don't know, I did hear of someone else, but we can ask the doctor later." he reassured you.

"I missed you." you said almost inaudible. "I missed you too." he said and gave you a loving and passionate kiss. "I love you." he said as he pulled away. "I love you too." you said and pecked his lips one more time.