Chapter 37

There you were 1 month later in your new house in Austin, Texas. You might ask yourself, how could you travel with being 8 months pregnant. You and Jensen drove all the way by car and yes it was really exhausting and uncomfortable, but you were fine when you arrived.

You furnished the living room like the living room in the apartment, you tried to. You were happy that it looked like the living room in your old apartment, although the living room was much more bigger than the in the apartment. You didn't mind at all, you had more room and that's what you missed in the apartment.

Jared and Gen visited you with their 6-month-old son, they only came because Jensen had asked Jared to help him with the nursery. You wanted to help your husband but Jensen said, no. He didn't want you to have more back pain or pain in your feet like you  already had.

They painted the nursery, just like you had imagined. It looked beautiful, one side of the room was blue and the other side was pink. One side for your baby girl and the other one for your baby boy. They even had put all the furniture into their place, when you entered the room.

"This looks beautiful." you said softly with a smile and Jensen returned the smile, kissing your head gently. "Y-You like it?" he asked you happily and you nodded with a soft smile. "It's just like I have imagined." you said and pecked his lips softly. You looked at his face and let out a small giggle, "You have there some paint."

"Where?" he asked and began to touch his face. "Right there." you said with a giggle as you wiped it off his nose. "Thank you, I guess." he said with a small laugh abd pecked your lips softly. "I'm gonna take a shower." he said with a smile and you frowned slightly. "Has Jared left already?" you asked with a small pout.

Gen has left before you went into your bedroom, since your back hurt and you just needed to lie down. "Yeah, he left like 20 minutes ago." Jensen said softly and you nodded. "I'll be back in a few." Jensen said and exited the nursery.

You took a look at the nursery and you couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on your lips. You rubbed your belly and smiled as you felt one of them kick, "I can't wait to meet you two." you said happily amd sat down in one of the rocking chairs. You closed your eyes and rocked in the chair as you continued to caress your belly.

Jensen watched you from the door frame and smiled lovingly at you, "You look beautiful." He said softly and you opened your eyes smiling at him. "And you're handsome." You said with a smile. He walks towards you and sat down in front of you, placing his hands on your belly.

"I can't wait to meet them." He said softly as he caressed your belly and you smiled down at him. You drove a hand through his hair, "Yeah, me neither." You answered with a happy smile. "Just a few more weeks." You added a few seconds later and Jensen pecked your lips gently.

A few week later...
Jensen pressed a soft kiss to your temple as he came home from work. "How was work?" You asked him with a smile. "It was good." He said and kissed you softly.

He went upstairs to get changed while you were making spaghetti for the two of you. You continued cooking as Jensen came downstairs again and you rubbed your belly with a hiss while you felt some pain. "Are you alright baby?" Jensen asked softly and you looked up at him, "Yeah, just a baby ki..." you trailed off as you looked down and noticed the puddle on the floor.

"Oh god." You breathed out and Jensen frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked from the other side of the counter. You looked up at him with a panicked expression, "My..My water broke." You said nervously and Jensen came around the counter and noticed the puddle on the flagstones.

He looked at you more panicked than you actually were and let out a small scream as you you leaned against the counter. "J-Jensen, g-get the bag." You said sternly and he swallowed harsh before he was gone and got the bag.

He helped you to his car after her helped you taking on your shoes and he lied you down on the backseat. He drove quickly to the hospital and faster than you could look you were in labour.

You sighed happily with a sweaty face as you heard the second baby crying and leaned back in the bed, panting heavily. "They're so beautiful." Jensen says as he cut the umbilical cord of your little baby girl. You smiled tiredly at him and the nurse laid you your baby boy in your arms.

You felt yourself tear up as you looked at him, "Hey." You whispered softly and kissed his forehead softly. Jensen kisses your temple and you looked at him before looking at your daughter. "Hey beautiful." You whispered as you saw her.

You and Jensen thought about names but never found the real ones, but when you looked at your son. You thought, Daniel would be perfect for him. "What do you think about Daniel for him?" You asked him curiously and smiled.

Jensen smiled at him, "I'd like Daniel." He said happily and you smiled at him. "Hey Daniel." You said softly and kissed his cheek gently. You  looked at your daughter and weren't sure what name would be perfect for her. Jensen caught you thinking and smiled at her, "What about Anna?" You shook your head. "It's so casual."

Jensen raised his eyebrows at your answer, "Daniel is casual too." "But Daniel just fits for him, you know?" You said softly with a smile and Jensen nodded. You kept thinking and thinking until it hit you. "What about Alicia?" You asked Jensen with a smile and a wide smile appeared on his lips. "I like that name."

"So Alicia and Daniel." You said happily and Jensen nodded before he kissed you softly, smiling against his lips at how lucky he got with you.

————————————
Hey this is my last chapter 🥺💗 I hope you enjoyed reading! Little lie it's not the really last chapter there'll be an epilogue though 💘 thank you for reading this book!
I hope y'all safe because of the stupid corona virus, stay safe!

Much love
Jass💌