Chapter 31

You and Jensen spend the rest of the weekend, calling each other husband and wife until it was time for work. You two were finally married.

It was the first day of work after your wedding and everyone wished you good luck and told you how happy they are for you.

The nurses were gossiping with each other about Jensen, the hottie was married now and not available anymore. Mostly you smiled to yourself, because you were the lucky one.

You went to check on your patient you would have a surgery the next day. "Good morning Misses Geller." you smiled. "Good morning Miss Dr L/N." you needed to smile benignly. "Actually it's Misses Dr Ackles now." you smiled and she gasped.

"You married that hottie?!" she exclaimed. "Yeah, I married that hottie." you laughed. "Can-can I see the ring?" you took your hand out of the doctor's overall pocket and showed her the ring.

She took your hand into hers and observed the ring. "Wow the man has taste." the woman was maybe just 5 years older than you. "And your wedding band is beautiful too." she said and you smiled at her. "Thank you."

Your wedding band was classic and silver, but it had 3 little jewels in the middle while Jensen's was completely silver.

"So did you had a nice wedding?" you smiled. "It was beautiful." you said as you looked at her vitals and checked if she was ready for the surgery.

You looked at her and saw she wanted to ask more but she quickly realized that it was too private and you were thankful for that.

"Your vitals seem great, if they don't change you will have a surgery tomorrow and these stupid kidney stones will be gone." she smiled.

You put the clip board back into its place, "I'll see you tomorrow, Misses Geller." "See you tomorrow Misses Ackles." she emphasises Misses Ackles and you smiled at her as you left the room.

A nurse came towards you and looked worried, "Miss L/- I mean Misses Ackles, there's an emergency in room 213." you quickly rushed there and saw Mister Williams having a seizure.

"Get the emergency cart now!" you exclaimed. You put the stethoscope into your ear and you listened to his heartbeat which was weak.

You started with cardiac massage until the nurses got the cart. You heard his heartbeat one more time and it got weaker every minute, you kept going.

Then there was no heartbeat, the screen showed no action. Just a second after that the nurses appeared with the cart. "What took you so long?!" you said a bit harsh.

You started the defibrillator and placed it on his chest. "Away!" you yelled and the nurses stepped away. The man arched his back from the electricity, still no heartbeat.

You tried to reanimate for while until Jensen came in, "For how long is she doing this?" he asked the nurse and she locked at the clock. "For 20 Minutes." you were sensitive about death since Nick died. You wanted to save everyone, but life didn't permit that.

You didn't notice Jensen until he placed a hand on your shoulder, "There's nothing you can do anymore." he said softly and you looked at him, but you kept going.

The monitor kept beeping, because there was no pulse. You ignored him and tried that his heartbeat would come back, but nothing happened.

You gave up and stepped aside, "Death 1:27pm." Jensen said as he looked at his watch and the nurse noted the time.

A moment later they rolled Mister Williams out of the room and you just looked how the nurses moved out of the room with him.

"Are you okay?" Jensen asked softly as you walked out of the room. "Yeah, it's just I couldn't save him." you shrugged and smiled weakly at him.

Indeed you were okay, but it's too bad that he died. He was just 54 years old.

~*~

A few weeks later you were packing for your honeymoon, because you were going to fly to Venice, Italy. You packed the passed into your purse and carried your suitcase to the front door.

"You ready?" Jensen asked with a huge smile and you smiled at him. "Yes, are you?" he didn't answer, he just gave you a loving kiss before he took on his jacket and you did the same.

"Hey lovebirds." Jared said as you two got into his car. He was driving you two to the airport. "Hey." you and Jensen said in unison. "You two are going to Italy, right?" "Yes." you answered with a huge smile, you were so excited about that day.

"I wish you much fun." Jared said as he stopped in front of the airport. "Thank you, Jar." you said and kissed his cheek before you got out of the car and went to the trunk, taking out your suitcases.

You opened the passenger seat, "Bye Jared and thanks for the drive. We'll see you in 12 days." "Bye. See you and bring us some souvenirs." he winked and you laughed closing the door.

You slid your suitcase through the airport until you reached the counter where you yielded your luggage to the members of staff. She checked your tickets and wished you a nice flight. You thanked her and made your way towards your gate.

You sat down and waited until your flight was called and got onto the plane. You sat down into your seats and buckled your seatbelts. You leaned into Jensen and he took your hand in his as he started to play with your engagement and wedding ring.

"We're really married." he said quietly. "For almost a month now." he added proudly and you looked up at him with a soft smile. "Yes, we're really married. For almost a month now." you giggled.

He lifted your hand and kissed the back of it, "This honeymoon will be great." he mumbled against your hand as he looked at you. "I guess so." you smiled and leaned more into him, resting your head on his chest.

The next day...

You two landed in Venice at 8pm and arrived at the hotel an hour later. You fell straight into bed and dozed off in Jensen's arms.

You were sitting in the hotel room and wrote down the addresses from the different sights you wanted to see, because Jensen rented a car so you could see all by yourself without any rush.

This day you were going to make a city tour to explore the city and it wasn't really cold for January.

Quickly you and Jensen realized it is more sensible to go on foot. You visited the Rialto Bridge, the bridge of sighs, Dodge's place, St. Mark's square and the Saint Mark'a place by night. It was beautiful.

You two enjoyed exploring the city and made some really beautiful memories. You had so much fun together and you fell in love with that city. You promised each other to visit that city one more time.