Part 1

Vanessa
Compton, California.

"Mom,what if nobody likes me" I asked finna bust in tears

"Mom,what if nobody likes me" I asked finna bust in tears .

We literally just moved into this new house, I gotta go to this new school,meet new people I hate the fact that we keep moving .

My mom just tryna run away from my dad but he keep finding us.

"Baby, trust me your gonna make a lot of friends" she snapped me outta my thoughts .

I bit my bottom lip and shrugged my shoulders,she was unpacking the living rom stuff .

"How bout you go to your aunt's house and see what she been up to" my mom handed me her keys .

I have my license but no car hopefully we'll settle down and I'll get one .

-

I pulled up to my auntie house and it was a few cars out here .

I got out and knocked on the door

A few seconds later my auntie opened it "omg hii Vanessa,long time no see" she said in excitement.

I gave her a hug "hey auntie, how you been?" I asked .

"I've be alright, you?" She asked two girls came out.

"I'm fine, me and my momma just moved out here" I told her as the two girls listened to our conversation.
"Yeah your mother, how is she" She asked in concerned .
"She's doing alright, taking slow steps at a time" I breathed out slowly and did a simple smile.

"Oh how could I forget, this is my friend daughter Nia and this her friend Tiara.

"Hi, my name is Vanessa" they gave me a hug and she asked did I wanted to come upstairs.

I shook my head and followed them to her room.
"So, how old are you" Nia started a conversation.

"I'm 19" I told them hoping they was around that age because ion got time for no childish girls .

Bitches messy now days, that's why i really got guy friends for real.

"I'm 19 and Tiara 18" they told me they age and we just started talking from there.

they're really pretty and I guess cool but then again I really don't trust bitches.

Mommy 💙
-how's it going ?

-um good I met some girls

Mommy💙
-that's good, I know you don't like this..on how we keep moving but I have a good feeling that this is it, we'll be here for good.