Part 6

Excuse any mistakes 💗.

Part 5
His hazel eyes just made me melt inside just by looking at them "My fault" he licked his lips and leaned in to kiss me.

I kissed back and he went to my neck giving me hickies I laughed a little bit "Stop" he said in a serious tone.

Once he was done I was mad asl because he wasn't tryna give me none knowing he started something, he layed on me.

And he was so cute with his light snores that made me go to sleep.
-

Vanessa| Compton California| Roddy's Apartment.

"Oowww, let go of my hair" Roddy yelled do to the fact we was play fighting on live .

"No, you wanna keep messing wit me in my sleep bitch!" That was one thing i didnt play about, a bitch getting her beauty sleep.

"Aye watch yo mouth!" He slammed me on the bed I frowned "yeah you better watch that bitch word" he got up going to his phone .

I didnt say nothing so i just got back under the covers .

He was reading his live comments "Yall so cute,MBN" he read.

"This lil girl irritating"  Lil girl? I thought to myself.

I waved him off and started going back to sleep.

Next thing you know i felt his hand smacked my ass

I just wanna sleep.

"Rodrick!, im not playing. This my last time saying it" i said calmly for right now .

Without any words he mushed my head.  Why he being so irritating today?

I took his phone and threw it down the stairs we got carpet so he should be fine.

His mouth dropped and that phone was new but i didnt care because i told him to leave me alone so thats what he get for messing with me.

"Damnn she really just threw my phone" he said to his live i shrugged my shoulders and walked back to the bed.

"Five minutes please,damn" i asked getting tired .

Now that he woke me up I'm not even sleepy nomore with that being said I got on my phone and scrolled through instagram.

"Get up and come with me real quick" Rodrick spoke outta nomore.

"And go where ??" I asked looking back "studio" I rolled my eyes and got up .

I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth after I was done I was washing my face I put on some leggings and a black shirt, just something simple. As I was putting my slides on I caught Rodrick staring at me "what?" He shook his head and start smiling .

"Come here right quick" I don't know how he just got horny all of sudden or whatever "what Rodrick we gotta go" I questioned "ok, the studio can wait" I walked towards him and grabbed my neck and kissed me deeper with his tongue down my throat and caught eating off guard "d-damn, oka- I-Rod-" When he let go I wiped my mouth and he smiled "you nasty" I was mad bc why would he just do that shit.

"Come on na, lets go" I grab my purse and phone charger.

"Before we go and you get mad and shit, I'm doing a song with this girl name keisha" I nodded just to agree because it's just a song right .

I mean Rodrick and I just started talking but idk if we made it official so Idk how I would feel yet we be playing here and there but idk.

-