Part 4

(This was rushed excuse any mistakes).
Vanessa
Compton, California

"I just wanna go Home" I hate coming here every damn day I complained to myself putting my books in my locker

I grabbed my purse that I used for my book bag heading to class.

I wasn't gone sit up here a lie and say I'm a straight A student because I wasn't but I didn't have D's or F's so I was okay with it and my mom was too.

I entered math sitting in my desk I had good grades but bad attitude when I came to school.

It was girls here that didn't like me but I don't have beef..they beefing by their self.

One of the girls walked passed my desk pulling my math book off "oops, my fault" she smirked most of these girls mad only because I'm pretty or they just want attention.

I just ignored her and picked up my book she sat behind me so did her lil followers.

"So..Roddy called me last night" I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard that .

"He told me that he wanted to take me on a date tonight"

In my head I know this bitch fucking lyin I turned around "Roddy calling you?" "Tuh" I laughed.

"Yeah he actually did..what you gone do bout it" she got up and so did I "bitch it's whatever I'm tired of you talking shit anyway" I took my jacket off I hit her first.

She went right for my hair I hate weak bitch I started kicking her and she fell back both of her friends came attacking me I punched the girl on the right but they was jumping me .

Just weak bitches the teachers came and broke it up but once I'm mad it takes a lot for me to calm down "So y'all bitches wanna jump" I yelled kicking desk "That's okay because y'all bitches gone have to see me either it's here or outside" I yelled and they pulled me out the classroom i was breathing heavy and hard .

I had went to the office of course I got suspended for 3 days but I didn't care I my momma came and got me she  was on my side so she didn't care.

I went home bored asl knowing Nia and Tiara was still in school so I hit up Roddy and he wasn't answering.

I wish he was so I can see him  I missed him and needed something to do.

Rodrick????

Rodrick 💙.
Yeah?

-why you not answering ☹️.