Part 7

Excuse any mistakes 💗.

Vanessa| Compton California| Roddy's Apartment.

"Come on move na, you broke my phone" I yelled tryna trying to push him off of me

While he was tryna kiss on my neck and stuff I wanted to see his phone but he wasn't letting me.

I finally gave in because it kinda felt good while he gave me hickeys I haven't had any in a while.

"Alright move" I sat up grabbing his phone he smacked his lips and got up putting his clothes on. He grabbed his Keys and Jacket and left.

"Excuse the fuck outta me, where is you going" I yelled but no answer I heard the front door close. Oh well I got his phone I thought to myself going through his gallery.

It made me smile seeing so many pictures of me filled in here.

That's so cute and attractive to me. Me being nosy I went to his iMessages he don't text nobody back literally.

I turned his phone off getting out the bed making it up and into the shower I don't wanna be here in this apartment all day I need to do something.

So I texted my friend off roddy phone to see if he wanna hang out. Roddy shouldn't mind.
We knew each other sense elementary and were literally just friends.

I washed my hair and washed up after that I applied lotion on and grabbed my towel and went to the closet and picked an outfit out I walked in the bathroom I heard something which had to be his phone.

Bri
~Roddy??

~yeah ?

Bri
~can we talk about this ?

~ about what ?

Bri
~The baby I really wanna have it you can't give me money and tell me to go away. I love you .

Umm yeah idk know what to say at this point Because I know he didn't get somebody pregnant.

~this is his girlfriend, what baby sweetie ?

Bri
~girlfriend?

~yes

Bri
~lmao you might as well get used to me because I'm not going no where .

~tuh😂, yeah I'm literally taking you as a joke right now 💀.

Roddy came in the room "Rodrick who is Bri?" I asked and tossed his phone on the bed . "G why you go through my phone" he sat a apple bag down "I didn't for your information, she texted you first" I semi yelled .

"Yo,...Ma chill" he ran his hands down his face "no don't tell me to calm down" I grabbed my purse, keys and my jacket "where you going?, Vanessa I got you a new phone"  he gave me the bag but I refused to take it.

" Rodrick why didn't you tell me?" I asked trying to calm down "because I was afraid of this" he pointed between me and him "I didn't want us to break off like this" he sighed as I walked passed him .

I can't take this I don't need this stress in my life.

-