Part 13

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

As they got back to the house Roddy went to the room to sit the bags down .

Vanessa took her shoes off to the nice feeling of her fluffy rug she had in the living room.

"You hungry?" Rodrick asked as She nodded she pulled her hair up into a messy bun while Roddy phone rang .

She went over there to see it as her face flipped when she see Bri popped on the screen.

She picked up the phone and answer it with an attitude just because she shouldn't be calling Roddy at all Vanessa thought .

"Who is this ? " she walked through the kitchen while on the phone .

"Is Roddy around?" She asked as I scrunched up my face "this his girl he said stop calling him" Vanessa hung up the phone due to her having a attitude and today wasn't the day .

She was going through too much .

Rodrick walked down the stairs with a confused look to why Vanessa was crying .

"What's wro?" "Nothing Rodrick" she interrupted "just go get me some food" she demanded .

"Nah, not until you tell me what's wrong" with that she threw his phone making him catch it before it fell on the floor.

"I'm hungry please just go get something to eat" she wiped her tears and she tried to brush pass Rodrick but he grabbed her arm but he made sure it wasn't that tight .

"Vanessa, what's wrong why you being a fucking cry baby?" As she took his words in she thought she didn't wanna tell his because stuff like that would hurt her own feelings that's why she never went through a guy phone .

"Why do you keep asking the same question?". "I don't know why I'm crying . I'm just feeling emotional" she spoke he let her go and went to the car .

Earlier Nia left a pregnancy test in the mailbox she had told her earlier the symptoms she was having .

She walked out grabbing the box heading upstairs into the bathroom she read the instructions .

-

She heard the door closed as Rodrick came back with the food .

She hurried up and hid the positive test under the bathroom sink and flushed the toilet and washed her hands as if she was just using the bathroom.

She walked out and went downstairs to the container of chicken salad was on the kitchen island.

She opened it up and started eating .

Rodrick phone rung a few times but he didn't answer.

Nia ❤️
Soo are you having my god child 🤣??

Yes, I'm pregnant

Nia
I'm so happy for you ..did you tell him ?

No I'm not planning on telling him yet  please don't tell him

Nia
Girl that's yo job Ian saying shit 😂😂.

I laughed at Nia messages because she was really funny and person that made me laugh even if I was feeling down .

"Who you laughing at?" Rodrick came out of no where asking me a question thinking if I should answer it "texting Nia" I told him truthfully "oh, what y'all talking bout?" I smacked my lips 

"Don't worry about it" Vanessa rolled her eyes .

"Oh really?" He chuckled to her little attitude she was giving "yep , I guess we both got secrets" she closed her container putting it in the refrigerator.

Rodrick tilt his head to the side in a confused way "what secrets?" Vanessa didn't say anything "come ride wit me right quick" he motioned his head towards the door pulling his pants up .

She huffed to the fact that she was tired and wanted to forget all of this stuff and go to sleep .

As they got in the car Rodrick picked the fastest car he had and when they got in he was riding around .

"I'm not gone ask again?"  Vanessa got irritated "where we going ?" She ignored him and all of sudden he pressed the gas harder making them go fast as cars was on the street as well "Rodrick what is wrong with you, slow down!" Vanessa was kind of scared because little do he know she was carrying his baby .

And knowing Rodrick he was crazy but he went faster going around other cars "tell me Vanessa I'm not fucking playing with you!!" He yelled making her cry but it was because she was afraid that he'll hit something or somebody and getting into a car accident.

And killing the baby he didn't know he had .

Without Vanessa being pregnant he done this before so this wasn't new to her but next time whenever a situation like this come up again she not getting in the car with him this was too dangerous she thought .

"Rodrick please slow down" she looked at him while he was looking at the rode still going the same speed .

He turned the corner going down his block and into the driveway.

"I'm going to the studio. Call me if you need anything" she got out and just looked at him like he was crazy and bipolar.

She walked into the house with tears filling her eyes .

She just wanted sleep at this point .

She wanted to know what was all that for?.

She walked into the bathroom and started the shower as she took her clothes she examined her stomach to she if there were any type of baby bump . But it wasn't fully there yet she could still get away saying she wasn't pregnant
At all.

After her shower she decided that she was going to text Roddy and tell him to the fact that it wouldn't be that scary. She was scared to tell him but she didn't know why .

He wanted to know so bad so

She got the pregnancy test from under the sink and took a picture of it and sent it to Roddy waiting for his response.

Roddy🥰❤️

Roddy🥰❤️.
~•••