Part 15

Excuse any mistakes 💞

Kayla

I woke up to the ringing of my phone it was my boyfriend justin

I needed a place to stay for tonight, we had just got into an really bad argument to the point where he put his hands on me .

I was officially done with him he really had me fucked up wit that shit so I just asked my step sister could I stay a few nights just until I get my apartment.

Vanessa was really happy to see me but her boyfriend wasn't I mean I would be mad too but family comes first.

So I didn't care that much he had an attitude everytime I would come downstairs or even if he seen me .

It made me feel uncomfortable and sometimes I would tell Vanessa can she please get her boyfriend he's just mean to me for no reason.

But I'll just give him the same energy or ignore it .

Kayla walked in the kitchen with Roddy taking the trash out she was getting something to drink after she came from outside jogging around the neighborhood.

Somethings she did while at home she didn't wanna stop her workout routine.

Roddy came back in on the phone with Vanessa she was at the grocery store getting stuff for dinner .

Kayla wasn't tryna be nosey but they conversation was pretty interesting to her something like pretty soon they would have to go all out for a baby .

As Roddy and Vanessa got off the phone Roddy pushed passed Kayla making her spill her water "excuse you" she mugged him "how long you gone be here?" She rolled her eyes "what's the problem with me being here?" She grabbed a towel to clean the mess .

"Ion like guests in my house" Roddy shrugged his shoulders.

"Well ion really care what you like, I'm  here so deal wit it" she brushed passed Roddy going to the guest room to take a shower.

Kayla didn't understand why Roddy didn't like her she never did anything wrong .

She didn't know how Vanessa put up with his moody attitudes all day he had around the house .

But she most definitely couldn't do it .

After Kayla got out the shower she put on chill clothes to just walk around the house in .

The noise she heard was coming from downstairs

She went downstairs seeing a couple of people on the couch and Vanessa, Roddy, someone else in the kitchen as Vanessa was cooking .