Part 9

Rodrick Wayne Moore, Jr.| Compton,California| Vanessa House| 10:23 am

| Compton,California| Vanessa House| 10:23 am

Deon 5 missed calls

I woke up to her phone going off over and over again, Vanessa was in the bathroom taking a shower some nigga name deon keep texting her and calling .

But Ian even finna say to much we still ain't say nothing to each other , she got out the shower and I hopped on my phone she was very distracting while she was in that towel she put her black bra set on along with her black robe.

-

Vanessa put her AirPods in grabbing the lotion rubbing slow down her legs on purpose only for roddy attention but she didn't want to let him know that .

Roddy tried his best to keep his attention to his phone but he couldn't.. he watch her do it.

She seem unbothered which turned roddy on.

She took her robe off and went to her closet.

Picking an outfit like she had to go somewhere today which made roddy curious but it all made sense she was going to go see deon for lunch.

I got up walking to her and I grab her arm "where you finna go?" I asked and he scoffed and waved me off .

I chuckled to myself "don't mind me. You should be worried about that baby of yours.

"Vanessa come on now..we both know that baby not mines" I said pulling her arm that she snatched away from me.

"Rodrick I don't know nothing...soo stop, you can get the fuck back. Tuh, you lucky I let yo high ass in last night" she put her outfit on fixing her makeup.

"I'm finna leave so you gotta go" she said bluntly

When she get so bold?

"Just like that huh ?" "Mhm just like that" she grabbed her purse as I put my shoes on.

I went to the bathroom to use my extra toothbrush I had over here brushing my teeth.

After that I grab my hoodie putting it on and my phone .

I walked down stairs and out the house going to my car. I got in connecting my phone to the Bluetooth.

I watched her lock her door while 'Show me your love' played by Young boy .

She so fucking sexy I thought to myself.

She got in the car and sped off ..me being me I followed her I wanna know who this nigga is.

She pulled up the to some restaurant they was meeting at and I saw them two hug something about that made my insides boil .

-

I've literally waited about an hour for them two come out and have a conversation until I seen him kiss her hand and hug her .

Wtf ?

I got out "who is this nigga ..huh?" I yelled at her "roddy ..what the fuck are you doing here, did you follow me?" She raised her eyebrow her eyes got wide and I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her over to me "don't put yo hands on her like that" the nigga said .

"Or what" I pulled my gun out shooting him in the leg "ohhh my god...Roddy !" Vanessa ran to him and started crying "you crying to this nigga?" I scratched my head "Roddy what did you do?" She asked sobbing .

I couldn't believe this .

"Roddy??" Vanessa cried
-
"RODDY?"
"RODDY?"
"HELLO..RODDY?"

I felt a slap on my face leaving a stinging sensation.

"Wake up" I heard Vanessa said "what was you dreaming about?.. you all sweaty" She sat at her vanity mirror.

Damn that was a dream huh I thought to myself getting up ..finna get in the shower knowing I'm sweating and shit .

"It was nothing" I went to her drawer knowing I got clothes in here picking me out some sweats and white tee .

I started the shower and got in .

Sheesh what a morning hope the rest of the day go good.

-