Part 10

Excuse any mistakes please ‼️‼️.

London

"Ugh I wonder why Roddy not answering his phone" I sat wondering why would he shut me out for 2 weeks

"Ugh I wonder why Roddy not answering his phone" I sat wondering why would he shut me out for 2 weeks .

We was good and on good terms I thought to myself .

I sighed thinking should I pop up there or not .

I got up from my bed getting in the shower and washing my hair .

-
Once I got out I did my daily face routine and brushed my teeth and flat ironed my hair .

I also applied my lashes and lipgloss I wasn't gone do my eyebrows at all .

I put on some black leggings with a black tee and my Nike slides .

Putting perfume and grabbing my purse and phone heading out.

-

Pulling up to Roddy's place his car was here so everything should go good .

I've missed him and I know he missed me .

I got out walking to the front door and knocked on it .

"Roddy???" I said looking into the window I was happy, I wanted to talk and see if we can work things out .

A few seconds later he can to the door shirtless
"London what you doing here ?" He seemed shocked .

"Roddy..umm did you forget about me?" I stood there hoping for a good answer I really wanted us to work out .

"No.,bu-...I can't do this" he said and my eyes got watery "Roddy why" he looked back and my sadness turned to anger "so I was just a hit and run huh?" I semi yelled.

He ignored me "look I gotta go" he closed the door but I put my foot between it "Roddy please come on" I put force into it .

"Shhhh and Move crazy mf" he pushed me and shut the door .

Just wow.

I couldn't believe it we had sex couple of times and he told me he loved me .

I cried walking back to the car.

Roddy

"Baby who was at the door" Vanessa asked I couldn't tell her .

We just got back on good terms so I was not finna say nth

Ion even know what to say .

Umm Bird ? Nah I just got off the phone with him .

"Just jnew" I came in and shrugged my shoulders.

"So what you wanna do" she asked "we could go to the movies?" She suggested it was like 7 something and we was bored literally sitting in bed all day .