Part 3

Vanessa
Compton , California
8:45 am

I woke up in my room don't even know how I got here after falling asleep in Roddy car I'm a heavy sleeper so I didn't feel them put one of my big shirts on.

I got up doing a stretch and heading to the bathroom doing my daily routine then started washing my face with my deep cleansing.

I brushed my teeth and hurried my phone ring it was Rodrick i wonder why he calling me this early.

"Hello" I answered and spit my toothpaste out wiping my face Ian care for my hair I was gone do that later.

"Yeah hello" he finally spoke in his sleepy deep voice.

"Why you up so early" I asked "why you up so early?" He questioned me back I hated when people did that .

"Umm I don't know I just woke up, it's 8 and I'm finna lay my ass right back down" after him hearing that he laughed.

"Come on let's go to sleep together" he requested a ft call I pressed the answer button..it was connecting and a few seconds later I seen his eyes in the camera it looked like he was laying down in his room.

His walls was blue "blue?.. that's ya favorite color?" I asked.

"Did you forget I was a crip baby?" He said moving around in his bed .

I chuckled getting comfortable into my covers .

"I miss being around you, what we gone do today" he asked I was shocked that he said that .

"Mall?" I asked he shook his head no "too many people always be following me around and shit... I wanna do something wit just you and you only" he said causing me to blush a little .

"You could always come over here chill" I guess..."naw ion got time for yo peoples...you can come over my house" he spoke I was getting sleepy.

So I just agreed "Can I get to sleep?" I asked hoping he'll let me because I really don't feel like talking right now "yeah that's fine babygirl" I jumped up "babygirl?" I asked

"Yeah I wasn't playin when I said you was my girl" .

"Ian know you was serious" I laughed.

He smacked his teeth "go to sleep.. you just saying dumb shit now" he said .

"Okay" I said and I plugged my phone into my charger setting my phone on my pillow so that he can see me.

He did the same and we fell asleep.

-3:12 pm

I woke up to him texting me and we was still on the phone he was on pause don't understand why he ain't just say my name .

Rodrick
-Vanessa wakeeeee uppppp
-I'm finna pull up.

"Roddy..I'm woke" he came back to the camera i got up taking my phone with me.

I sat it on the sink as I washed my face, my hair was in a messy ponytail but I didn't care he was still laying down staring right at me.  "Dang you really staring hard" I said while fixing my ponytail "you gotta belly piercing?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah" I started laughing and put toothpaste on my toothbrush.

I guess he seen it by my shirt going up while I was putting my hair in a ponytail his brown eyes was still in the camera.

My momma knocked on the door "yes?" I asked "it's some breakfast down here if your hungry" she yelled from the other side of the door "okay".

I started the shower "I'm finna get in the shower" I told him and we hung up.