Part 8

Excuse any mistakes 💗

Vanessa

Only walked out because I wanted to have the situation on your mind Roddy I'm worth more than you think and I'm not finna waste my time. Bye

"No I can't say that" I said to myself I exited out my notes thinking if I should text him or not.

I don't know but I still like him  I should've stayed that day but I felt like I did the right choice we haven't even been together that long and he had somebody on the side.

I haven't talked to him either I been declining all his texts and calls .

I'll just get in the shower and hang with my close friend.

His name is Deon he wanted to chill and I said yeah I wasn't doing nth anyway.

Nia
-wyd.

-finna get in the shower

Nia
-hanging wit these bum ass niggas .

-you always wit them 😂🤦🏽‍♂️.

Nia
-tbh I'm ready to go.
-roddy been super antisocial

-ohhh

Nia
-you know you miss him

-nah, kinda like somebody else right now.

Nia
-girl wtf don't let roddy find out 😂. That nigga is literally crazy and you know that.

-I don't care roddy can smd for all I care .

Nia
-oop okay sis..I'm just warning you, you know how he get .

Nia
-where y'all going .

-to some crab place I think it's called crazy crab
-you know my ass love some seafood 😭.

Nia
-I'm hip 💀💀.

-but at the end of the day roddy doesn't scare me ^💀.
-but I'm finna get in the shower ttyl💗.

Nia
-❤️.

-

After getting out the shower Vanessa was having second thoughts only bc of what Nia said should she go and hang out with him or not.

Instead of canceling her plans she went anyway she wanted a seafood boil bag .

Walking into the place the smell of seasoning and sauce hit her face

Walking into the place the smell of seasoning and sauce hit her face .

"You good?" Deon asked Vanessa shook her head while walked to they table "hi my name is mya I will be your waitress today, can I get you something to drink ?" This waitress was pretty asf nice long low pony brown skin while she showed her smile she had black braces .

"Can I just get some water" deon had got the same thing .

"Ok I will be right back, feel free to look and see if you would want a bag or not" I nodded and she walked away.

Few hours later Vanessa and deon had caught up and a few things and talked about the pass .

After dinner Vanessa didn't eat all of her food so she wanted to save it for later .

"It was nice hanging out with you and catching up on things" deon smiled "same to you

"It was nice hanging out with you and catching up on things" deon smiled "same to you..I had a good time tonight" I smiled back . I was getting a Uber back home .

Honestly I didn't wanna be in the car with him so I lied to him saying I was going somewhere else instead of home .

We said our goodbyes and wait till my ride got here to leave .

-

I put my keys into the door and walked in taking my shoes off .

I turned the kitchen light on and put my foot into the refrigerator and walked upstairs into my room taking my jacket off and starting the shower .

I grabbed one of my big shirts and some underwear. And sat it on the bed then got in .

After my shower I brush my hair up into a bun and brushed my teeth and washed my face .

I took some lotion and applied it to my skin and put my underwear on and got in the bed drifted off to sleep .

-2:34 am

Roddy💙.
-open the door.
Read 2:45

I got up and walked down stairs and opened the door I forgot to get my robe but oh well he den seen all of this already.

I opened the door and his eyes were low which mean he was high .

We didn't say anything he walked in and went up stairs into my room .

I closed and locked the door and followed him .

I walked in and he took his shirt and pants off and left his basketball shorts on .

I got into the bed and we went to sleep .

But what made him come here ?

Thoughts were just roaming through my head

Am I wrong for doing this , I was just with another man like some hours ago that's obviously catching feeling for me .

-
Deon Davis.