Part 12

Vanessa

I woke up with Rodrick all on my back sleep it's irritating he sleep this wild "roddrick!" I shook him hard "what?" He got up scooting over back into his original spot.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and started my day .

We was out here on a island for my birthday weekend and I absolutely love it .

He surprised me with a lot of gifts .

And my favorite gift I've been bugging him about was a ice out chain. Always looking at his and I wanted one .

After I got out the shower I watched him sleep for a bit because he was cute .

He sleeps like a baby, which made me smile.

I took my outfit out and lotion, body spray, toothbrush, toothpaste going to the bathroom while I was doing that roddy got up "dang!" I said as he barged in "my fault" he said using the bathroom.

After he was done he walked out coming back in brushing his teeth "Ima need you to stop sleeping so wild" I chuckled putting some deodorant on .

"Why I can't sleep on you?" He asked "Mmcht don't do that. You can sleep on me, it's just.." I completely stop talking because I realize I started to sound stupid.

"It's just what?" He asked I shrug my shoulders "Alr bet since I can't sleep on you ima sleep on somebody else"  he walked out "sleep on who!" I pushed him he started start laughing in sarcastic way "don't worry about" .

"Boy gtfo I'll beat yo ass" I followed him "move Vanessa, give me my keys" he semi yelled making me jump .  "No, where you finna go?" I asked "ain't nobody finna hit yo ass, why you jumping?" He asked closing the door .

"I- I don't know, I thought you was gone hit me" I felt tears filling my eyes all of sudden. 

"Come here baby, I wasn't gone hit you I'll never do that" he picked me up hugging me taking me to the couch.

Vanessa was so sensitive.

"I'm finna order some food, you hungry?" I nodded while he got up going to his phone .

Something just feel real off about me I just can't put my finger on it, minutes later it felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

Throwing up Roddy was behind me rubbing my back making sure I was okay .

"Roddy?" I flushed the toilet "yeah?" . "I wanna go home now" I pouted as warm tears filled my eyes again.

"Yeah we can go home" he walked out and I grabbed my toothbrush and the rest of my stuff .

Vanessa always thought one day when she was little she wanted a baby, baby girl at that but she wasn't ready for a baby because she had other plans to do with her life

She also thought what Rodrick would think of it.

It was hard to tell if he was gone be mad or happy due to the fact that they never talked about having a family .

With that she walked out the bathroom and into the room Rodrick was packing their stuff.

Her phone buzzed a few times as she walked over by the dresser .

Nia ❤️
How's it going??

It was good at first but then I started feeling kinda sick So I'm on my way back home .

Nia ❤️
Aww I'm sorry that had to mess up your vacation but I hope you get better 💙.

Thanks ❤️.

-