Part 14

Excuse any mistakes I'm tired 😩.

Rodrick 🥰❤️
~are you serious?

~ why would I be playing ?

Rodrick 🥰❤️
~ion know you play a lot

~stuff about this ,no .

Rodrick 🥰❤️
~I love you 🥺.

~ I love you too, ion wanna be alone doing this I need you
~and we gotta stop fighting .

Rodrick 🥰❤️
~I'm here forever and I promise.
~I'm on my way back .

~okay .

"Bro you straight ?" Winnt asked "he just texting his lil girlfriend" bree mumbled

Rodrick side eyed her before taking the notebook that was next to him and hitting her in the head with her .

"Bro don't worry about them mann" jnew passed the blunt to roddy as he took a hit "Ian worried them niggas, I mean bitches" everybody took a pause "I can still take yo bitch though" Bree shrugged her shoulders "I doubt that" Rodrick chuckled.

Not really paying attention to Bree little comments.

"I wish you can stop talking about taking his girlfriend" bird came in with some food.

"How bout you mind yo fat eating ass up" winnt said "bitch y'all fat too" he spat "we chunky" Bree said throwing the hand sanitizer at him "Unt un don't throw that y'all need that" jnew spoke picking it up .

"Bitch Terrance need it" Bree laughed.

"Have y'all talked to them?" Roddy asked knowing he haven't spoke to them in a month.

"Tiara and Terrance still going at it, who knows what they doing" winnt said inhaling the smoke .

Rodrick shook his head agreeing.

"Man I gotta get home to my girl" jnew said outta nowhere looking at his phone "when you get a girl?" Bree asked I was shock jnew usually tell me .

"Since we popping out, I gotta bad bitch. I'm talking bout pretty face nice waist ass btc too" bird spoke everybody snapped they head at his direction.

"Get the fu-, I know damn well you don't gotta girl" Bree said and everybody started laughing even me to the point where my stomach was hurting .

"Ok don't say Ian tell y'all" bird shrug "but nah fr tho, i really gotta girl" jnew showed us a picture.