The Meeting

26 days after capture...

Unknown POV:

I followed the girl, weaving in and out of people passing me. Her blonde hair made it easier to spot from afar. She skipped happily without a care in the world. A few violet hairs blew into my face. 

I had carefully picked an outfit to decrease the amount of attention I might attract. This encounter was carefully planned. 

The slight breeze felt cool on my face. Bright yellows, reds, and oranges colored the leaves that fell around me. It was a truely beautiful day.

I had looked for her for so long. She might seem quite odd, but she wasn't an idiot. 

She kicked a pile of fallen leaves with a giggle. Then she stopped to watch them drift back to the ground. The people moved to avoid her in their way. 

So selfish. I took this opportunity to approach her. 

"Hello there." I said with a friendly smile. She muttered a hello back to me, still looking at the ground.

How to do this...

Her beige sweater ruffled in the wind. A few stray hairs flew into her face. She looked absolutely stunning standing there. 

I gently slid my hand into hers. She gasped and whirled around to look at me. 

She searched my face in alarm. Her gaze drifted briefly to my shirt collar before returning to my eyes. Her expression softened as she breathed a sigh. 

Her fingers slipped to the back of my head. I pulled her body into mine. Our lips touched, tentatively at first, but turning rough and hungry. 

The kiss felt familiar and comforting. I tasted a sweetness to her lips. 

She finally released me and wrapped both her arms around me, burying her head into my chest. I held her close and rested my chin on her head. 

This is how it should be. Her hair smelled of lemon. She was just how I remembered.

She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a nearby, dark alleyway. Then she pinned me against the wall, pulling me down by my shirt so I was eye level with her. 

Her expression was a mix of happiness and insanity. She moved to my ear.

"I missed you." She whispered. She licked my neck. I smiled, my eyes closed.

"As did I," I replied in the same tone of voice. "Toga." 

Her teeth pierced my skin and she drank my blood greedily. I just smiled. This was her way of showing affection. Vampire blood tasted the sweetest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading this chapter!

Sorry for the late update! I've been a little busy with school work lately...

Hopefully this will keep you all on your toes. I don't know if I'll do more this person's POV... (brownie points if you can guess the character! Although I won't tell you if you're right or wrong!)

Have a lovely day/evening/morning my beautiful readers! Luv you all!! Until next time!!