Past to Present

Seiji POV

I stared at my hero license for a few seconds before shoving it back into my pocket. I walked out of the room, carefully shutting the door behind me. Today was going to be a long day. I sighed, straightened my hat and went on my way.  As I walked down the street, thoughts filled my head.
When my quirk had just emerged, I decided to be a hero just like the great symbol of peace. He was an inspiration to many, including myself.
Once I reached junior high, I developed a mindset that only the strong and worthy could become heroes.
Then I met Bakugou and his friends during the exam. Although I would hardly call them friends the way he treated them.
I told them what I believed and he treated it like a load of crap. That was the turning point. I still managed to pass and get a license though.
I was unstable and couldn't think straight. I didn't know how react to the "title" I'd been given. I soon found myself alone in my room, staring at the card like it was something revolting.
Then I heard a crash and went to investigate. My parents were away on a business trip and would be gone for a few days, so I was home alone. Just as I was walking into the kitchen, something grabbed me from behind and I blacked out.

Time - the next morning (past)

I awoke on the kitchen floor and sat up. Light poured from the window. It was afternoon, I would guess. As I looked around I noticed a sudden pain in the center of my neck. I ignored it.
"Wow, you sure took along nap." Said a voice behind me. I turned around quickly and saw a girl sitting on the counter with her legs dangling over the edge.
"Who are you?" I asked calmly. She laughed, her messy buns shivered. Then she pointed at me. Or more specifically, behind me.
A pool of red liquid surrounded a young girl my age with dirty blonde hair. Her name caught in my throat, none the less I managed to say it. "C-camie?"
I  rushed over to her and began to notice strange shapes on her body. Several crescent marks on her lips and collarbone. Like literal kisses of death, I realized. They were bite marks.
The girl behind me laughed again. "She came over to see why you weren't at school and you just attacked her!" She giggled, covering her mouth. "You certainly were thirsty if you did that without realizing it!"
My hands were shaking not in fear, but amusement. This is what I had been waiting for! A girl who was killed by a monster, none other than the very person she called friend!
"What have you done to me!" I said more as a statement than question.
"I have simply made you who you are meant to be, Seiji." She reached out a had and stroked my cheek. "My name's Himiko, Himiko Toga. I'm not big on formalities so I'll just get straight to the point,"
She moved closer so our faces were just a few centimeters apart. "I only bite the ones I love, and you happen to be one of those special people." Her mouth was just in front of my ear now. "Join me." She whispered.

Present time-
I walked off the train in silence.
There was something I hadn't told Himiko.
I walked in a straight line down the sidewalk, avoiding the people around me.
I had already found her precious Izuku Midoriya. What she needed to learn was priorities.
I turned the corner and stopped at a large building.
And that was eliminating their friends first.
I passed a sign as I walked in, U.A. Dormitory.
That was what I was here to do.

What's up everyone! I'm back a month later with another chapter. Sorry for the wait! I tried making it a little longer, so.....
Thanks for reading! Luv you guys! 💕
(Cliffhangers suck, I know. Sorry about that 😐 👉🏻👈🏻)