Thoughts

The bell, it rang throughout the school. A signal that school was over. Everyone knew it was there because it never failed to ring. Everyday. The rain washed away any feeling of joy.

Steps echoed through the now-empty hallway, her eyes were blank. She walked with her head down quietly. Strands of chocolate brown hair drifted into her face.

She was walking from her dorm to go outside. A pink, polka dot umbrella hung from her wrist.

The rain pelted the ground with a peaceful sound. It was anything but peaceful to her. All she could remember was that day three months ago...

He bends down toward her, with hand outstretched. 

"May I have this dance?" He asks with a nervous look on his face. The corner of her lips move in a way that matches his cute smile. She laughs as they twirl in the downpour.

Everything else had slipped away. Just like him.

She remembered the way her held her that day. He was so warm.

Her hands moved to his back, holding him close. He moved so he could whisper sweet nothingness in her ear. They stood there in the rain, cradled in each others' arms.

She let go of him. He looked at her with such softness it made her heart flutter. Her hands stroked his cheeks. He pulled her in until their lips touched. Sweet and soft. He was so gentle.

And he had fallen through her fingers so easily.

A breath of air, cold and crisp.

"Ochaco..." He breathed her first name as if it were a fragile thing.

He was gone, just like how the water falling from the sky never stayed for long.

They had been released from punishment and were free to do as they pleased. All she wanted to do was find him.

Something warm slipped down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry."

It hit her, stopping her dead in her tracks. It had been so simple, why hadn't she thought of it before. What would Deku do?

She broke into a sprint, running outside.

She pushed through the bushes, into the forest. It might be hard to detect but it might work. She stopped at a tall tree that hid her from the rain.

There's one thing a vampire can't resist...

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a familiar object.

And that's human blood.

She pulled the pocket knife across her bare arm. A line of crimson followed the tip. She bit her lips and squeezed her eyes shut.

A twig snapped in the distance, they were closer than she thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little short, but more on the mysterious person you've all been waiting for next chapter!!

Hope to see you all soon! Luv you guys!