Panic

I shook violently. I gasped and clutched my head, my fingers digging into my skull. Tears poured down my face.
Words reverberated throughout my head. Noises seemed to come from nowhere. I couldn't take much more of this.
A scream spilled out from my lips. The pain was all I could think about.
The door opened but I barely heard it over my own screams. A pair of hands grabbed me from under my arms and pulled me away from the corner of the room. I screamed and thrashed desperately trying to get away from them.
Something cold was pressed against my temple. I barely had time to react before a loud screech echoed through my head.
A sharp cry of pain. The sound quickly grew louder, drowning out everything with screaming.

⚠️Warning: If you are afraid of needles, you may want to skip this part ⚠️

The hands that had held me now were in front of me, holding a long needle. In my state it looked like there was fifty of them, all the length of my finger. I watched as they pierced my skin. One by one. Something warm spread under my skin, leaving numbness in its wake.

Numb. A word to describe a feeling but also an emotion. I don't remember when I fell asleep. For some reason I felt lighter but also cold.
I sat up straight only to get dizzy and lie back down. That's what it was, my jacket was gone. Those people must have removed it.
The clothes I wore now were a pale grey color. I licked my hand. Soap. What else did they do to me?
A thought occurred to me, when was the last time I had to use the restroom? Vampires must not have any bodily functions.
My stomach growled in protest. My hands moved shakily to my face.
I felt my fangs. Now I realized I had never accepted them. I gasped and looked at my finger. I cut myself.
Blood welled in the wound and I could feel my eyes turning crimson, the thirst returning after being forgotten.
Desperately, I bit my finger, licking off the blood. Tears again. Why did this happen to me?

Hey everyone! Finals are over for first semester so I thought I'd write another chapter! Valentine's Day is coming up but I'm all alone. #singlesquad