Found

~Present time~

The rustling grew louder, something was approaching. I slid backwards until my back pressed against the tree and braced for the horror that might come. 
"Ochaco!" A very feminine voice gasped. I have to admit, I was surprised.
For a split second I thought it was Himiko Toga, the villain who began this entire disaster.
I girl with green hair stepped out of the bushes along with another, taller girl with jet-black locks. Their eyes grew wide as they saw what I had done.
"Oh my gosh! Ochaco you're bleeding!" Momo dropped her umbrella into her friend's hands and rushed to my aid.
I just stood there shocked and confused. 'Had they followed me?'
I felt a sharp pain all along my arm. Momo tried calming me even though, I was pretty sure she was trying not to freak out over the sight of all the blood.
Meanwhile Tsuyu stood off to the side looking at me, a stern look on her face. I winced as she grabbed my other arm.
"Ah!" I gasped.
"This has happened more than once hasn't it," she murmured as she pulled up my sleeve.
A series of cuts and puckering scars spread around the length of my forearm. I looked away quickly.
Momo gasped. She pulled out a roll of white bandages from her arm.

We walked back to the school in silence. It kinda felt easier to breathe now that somebody knew. The rain seemed nice and cleansing. All this negativity and sadness drained slowly out of my system.
I stopped abruptly. The girls came over to ask what was wrong. Warm tears slipped down my cheeks.
I held onto them tightly. Even if I had lost something dear to me I would never let the same thing happen to my friends.

From afar I watched them. What would they do if they knew what I had done? The rain hid the sounds I made as I walked. Oh sweet Uraraka what will you do now?

I tried making hot chocolate today, but I wanted to make it with some milk. I put a few scoops of the mix and then filled half the mug full of milk. As I stirred I realized that it was turning out quite........chunky. I don't know why but when I added some hot water and shook up the mixture (in a sealed container of course) it turned out fine? I drank it and it tasted good so I hope it was fine...
Good night my lovelies!