Richelle.

Flashback

Ozzy and b-troupe stood in studio one as he explained the concept of the dance he was teaching them. Heathcliff wasn't surprised it was about a video game, but was highly annoyed. Winnie, however, was the opposite. She was so excited to be working with her crush. It excited her more when he gave her the main part, it showed to her that he was warming up to her.
Soon, they started rehearsing the choreography. Everyone (bar Heathcliff) was enjoying themselves, and really liking the dance. Until Richelle walked in. She slowed down when she saw the dance they were doing and how it was not how she imagined it. "Ozzy, what is this?" She asked, confused and slightly getting angry. "This is my dance." He said, proudly, almost holding out his chest. "This is not a dance" Richelle argued, "this is a bunch of random movements" She moved closer to Ozzy so they were inches apart. "When i said you could choreograph, i didn't mean this!" She said, starting to shout. Winnie decided quickly to step in-front of Ozzy and face Richelle. "actually, I think Ozzy's dance is great. It has brilliant tricks, it has a brilliant storyline, and the whole thing is just brilliant. And i think most of the group would agree, so maybe your the problem" Winnie ranted out of anger. She mentally covered her mouth with her hand. She just stood up to Richelle. And it felt good. Richelle had nothing to say, so instead decided to cool down and sit on the side to watch.

**After they perform**

Emily had loved his dance, and so Ozzy was very proud of himself. Winnie took a deep breath before going to approach him. "Hey Oz, just so you know i've got to master levels on legions of lasers." She told him, proudly with her chin up. "you've beat level 100?" Ozzy asked, shocked and impressed. Winnie slowly started walking backwards away from him. "Let me know if you ever want to be my player two." She told him, shoving her fist down in the air after leaving the room. 'Had she just asked me out?' Ozzy wondered to himself. His thoughts were cut short when Richelle approached him from behind. "Hey Oz! Great job on the dance," She said, smiling at him. "Thank you very much," he replied, still thinking about Winnie. "Listen, i'm sorry i doubted you. Do you maybe, want to go see a movie with me? as my apology gift?" Richelle asked him nervously, her hands clasped together. Ozzy was barely thinking about the fact that this was his crush, asking him out, to the movies. and he still said no. "i think i might have plans" he told her, before turning around and chasing after Winnie. Richelle was confused. Rejection? Her? they just didn't mix. especially with Ozzy. Now they had both, Ozzy and Winnie, made her look like fools.
and they were gonna have to pay.