Izzy.

Flashback 1

Izzy sat in her room, facing her Tv, fully interested in her movie. She heard unfamiliar footsteps walking up the stairs and a few laughters. She knew that one of the laughs was Ozzy's, her older brother's, but was curious as to who the second voice was lingering in the hallways.
She opened her door and peered out, to find a brown haired girl standing in-front of her, Ozzy nearby. Izzy screwed her face up at the girl. She didn't like unknown visitors. The girl waved at her, Izzy didn't return it. "Izzy, this is Winnie. My friend from the studio" Ozzy said. Winnie smiled down at Izzy, which she again did not do back. "cool," Izzy said, backing away to close her door, "Just remember i'm not trying to be an auntie" She said poking her head out once more before fully closing the door and going back to her movie.

Flashback 2

Izzy sat in her room, once again. This time she was reading a comic book when she heard a knock on the front door, followed by a few rings of the doorbell. "Coming!" She shouted, thinking Ozzy must have lost his keys. Their mum was at work and Ozzy was at dance so she was home alone.
She got to the front door and opened it slightly. Seeing a male figure she opened it fully, but froze when she saw it wasn't Ozzy. "Is your brother home?" The tall-ish, dark haired boy asked her. Izzy shook her head slowly, getting ready to close the door. "Oh, well he asked me to get something for him in his room" The boy told her. Izzy looked at him confused. "But you would have known that he wasn't-".
Before she could finish her sentence the boy had charged into the house, slamming the door behind him and grabbing Izzy while covering her mouth so she wouldn't scream. The boy led Izzy upstairs but then stopped. "Which one is his room?" He asked. Izzy slowly raised her hand and pointed to the last door on the right. The boy roughly dragged her down the hallways and into his room.
"Now, your brother, he has this ring. a gold one. where is it?" Izzys eyes widened as she knew exactly which ring he was talking about. It was their grandmothers. She had passed away a few years ago and it was the only thing he had to remember her. Izzy slowly started to shake her head under his hand. He gripped onto her tighter and then threw her onto the floor near the bed. "WHERE IS IT?" He demanded. Tears brimming in her eyes, Izzy stayed silent. The boy got angrier and started throwing things around the room, until Izzy had had enough. She weakly pointed to the bottom set of his chest of drawers. He grinned evilly and then flung open the drawer, throwing everything else out until he found it. He observed it closely, still grinning, and then put it in his pocket. He turned around to see Izzy, who had tears pouring out of her eyes but was making no sounds. The boys smile faded and then re-appeared. "That wasn't so hard was it?" he asked, going to Izzy and grabbing her arm. She winced, but then quickly silenced herself. He pulled her up and held lower down on her arm, before dragging her down the hall again. "Now, we have to go somewhere else." he told her, charging down the hallway. "But don't worry, mummy and brother will see you soon, enough." He added with his teeth clenched.