Jacquie.

a/n - ok i know when you read this chapter it's gonna look weird in your mind but imagine it's s6/7 ozzy and s6 jacquie but set in s5🙃

Flashback

Jacquie and Ozzy walked into studio one together, holding hands. Jacquie sighed while smiling and looked up at her boyfriend. "This is it, A-troupe," She told him. He looked at her and smiled back. They had both come from the same studio to audition for a-troupe together. They were so excited to make it and be together. They put their bags down and started stretching, ready for Emily and Daniel to start. Soon everyone was called to the centre of the room to start the auditions.
"Hello, everyone, and welcome to A-troupe auditions!" Emily announced. Everyone clapped and cheered. "First, can the following people form a group in the middle," she continued, looking down at her clipboard. "Latroy, Ozzy..."
Ozzy smiled and stepped into the middle after Jacquie rubbed his back smiling as well. Emily continued calling out the dancers.
"Unfortunately, we will not be needing you for this audition. But thank you for coming out!" Daniel told them. Ozzy looked confused, and so did Jacquie. "Not be needing us? That's it?" Latroy asked from next to Ozzy. Emily just shook her head and looked down at her clipboard again, "Thank you for coming out," She told them again. Ozzy turned around to face Jacquie, and started to walk out of the room, but Jacquie held his arm. "Wait, you can't do that! Why can't they get a chance?" Jacquie asked. They both ignored her, and Ozzy let himself go of Jacquie. "It's fine, i'll see you later" he told her, continuing to walk out of the room with his head down.
***
After the rehearsals, Jacquie came straight down to studio A to look for Ozzy. She was relieved to see him sitting on the bench with his head in his hands. She came and carefully sat next to him, swinging her arm over his shoulders. He looked up at her. "You got in, didn't you?" He asked. She nodded slowly. "But it's ok, we can still see each other lots and-" She said trying to reassure him. He shook his head and cut her off, "Jacquie i'm just going to be distracting you," he told her, putting his head back in his hands. "Distracting me? Ozzy what do you mean?" She asked, frowning. "I mean, i can't hold you back," He told her, sighing. "I've been thinking about this the whole time you were auditioning, and i don't think we can.. i don't think were gonna work anymore,"
Jacquie took her hand off him and just looked confused. "What?.." She asked, in a small whispered voice as if she was about to break down. "I'm sorry Jacquie," he told her before getting up and leaving.

flashback 2

After Ozzy had joined Michelle's troupe, leading to the merge, Jacquie and him still hadn't talked. They barely saw each other anyways, making it better for both of them. Jacquie and Noah had been getting closer lately, but there was a part of her that hoped Ozzy would come back and so she friend zoned Noah.
One day after rehearsals, Jacquie walked into shakes and ladders ready to get a drink after a long day of dance. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Ozzy was there. She was about to ignore him and go to the till until she noticed he was talking to someone. He was talking to another girl. He was talking to Richelle. And he seemed like he was trying to flirt with her. Jacquie couldn't help but show the hurt on her face. Maybe he didn't want her back after all. Ozzy looked up and noticed Jacquie watching him. He also saw the pain in her eyes and opened his mouth to call for her but she had already turned and ran out of the shop. He sighed and hesitated before deciding to not go after her.
Jacquie ran all the way to studio one, and sat on the edge with her back against the wall and put her head in her knees, softly sobbing. "Hey, You alright?" She heard a voice ask. "Go away!" She told them, not caring who it was. The person sat down next to her and she felt them put their arm over her. She looked up and saw it was Noah, and then wiped her tears. "I'm fine, you can go, seriously" She told him. "And don't ask me what's wrong because i don't want to talk about it"
He rubbed her back slightly,"That's fine, you don't have to," He told her, "Just tell me when your ready-"
"I'm never going to be ready, leave it Noah" She said, cutting him off. He sighed a bit but kept calm. "That's fine too. We can go downstairs and get a drink if you want-"
"downstairs? No! I don't want to go downstairs!" She told him, cutting him off again. "We don't have to go downstairs, there's lots of places that sell juices" he told her, trying to calm her down. She looked up at him and watched him for a while. If Ozzy could move on, then she should be able to as well. She slowly nodded. Noah got up and then held his hand out for her to pull herself up. He then put his arm around her as they walked out of the room and out of the building. She would never forget what Ozzy had done to her, and she was pretty sure she would never ever forgive him.