5.

Studio A

The next morning, Kingston and Ozzy sat back in Studio A. There was a while before rehearsals so they were going over the suspects. "Number one. Richelle." Ozzy said, tapping Kingston's detective notepad. "Richelle. Didn't you say you rejected her or something?" Kingston asked. "Yeah, for Winnie." Ozzy added. "AHA! That makes so much more sense." Kingston shouted, jumping off the bench. "to Richelle we go!" Kingston said, starting to walk to the door. "Wait!" Ozzy called out, feeling a vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and froze when he saw it was an unknown number. Kingston had come back and re-sat on the bench with him, watching him open the message.

i see you've found your first suspect. but is it me? come to the place you buy your juices, and see.

Kingston scratched his head while reading the message. "I'm not good at riddles" He admitted. Ozzy got up and held his wrist. "it's shakes and ladders, let's go!" He told him, racing out the door.

Shakes and ladders

Ozzy, still holding onto Kingston, came to a stop at the doors of the shop. "There she is!" He whispered , looking at the blondie and then tapping Kingston with his spare hand. Kingston released Ozzy's grip on his hand and slowly walking around the edges of the room to the back.
They sat on a table for two, watching Richelle who was opposite from them.
"Now, we watch her every move." Kingston said slyly. "She's just drinking her juice" Ozzy pointed out. Kingston held up his hand. "wait for it," He told Ozzy. They both looked over to where Richelle was again. Richelle reached into her pocket and took out her phone, and started typing on it. "AHA!" Kingston shouted. "NOW!" Richelle turned around after Kingston banged the table and stood up, pointing at her. "What you are guys doing?" Richelle asked them, looking confused. "More like, what are you doing?" Kingston said in an accusing tone. Ozzy tapped Kingstons side and showed him his phone. "I haven't got any texts." He told him. "You haven't?" Kingston asked, shocked. Richelle was still looking at them confused. "What. are. you. guys. doing?" Richelle asked again, emphasising each word. They both turned to look at Richelle. "It's fine, Richelle. Sorry for bothering you" Ozzy said, dragging Kingston back down onto his seat. Richelle slowly turned around again, even more confused. Ozzy felt a familiar vibration in his pocket and looked up at kingston who nodded at him to check it.

I see you've failed to figure me out. I'm one step closer to your girlfriend now.

The message read. Ozzy's eyes widened, They were going after Winnie now? Ozzy showed the screen to Kingston, before rushing up and out of the shop to find Winnie. He couldn't let anything happen to her.

Studio one

Ozzy ran into Studio one, Kingston close behind, where he found Winnie stretching by herself in the middle of the floor. Ozzy paused by the door for a second before running up to Winnie, shouting on the way there "Winnie! your alright!". He wrapped his arms around her after she looked up to see who was calling her and she was happy to see it was Ozzy holding onto her, and so returned the hug. Kingston leaned against the doorframe, smiling at the couple. After Ozzy pulled away he started smiling at Winnie's happy expression. "Why wouldn't i be ok?" Winnie asked. she should have been confused but Ozzy's presence made everything better. "I thought you-"
Ozzy was cut off by a voice coming from the door. "Winnie! we need to tal-" Heathcliff started, his voice apologetic as he walked through the doors past Kingston. He stopped when he saw Ozzy holding both of Winnies hands in his. "Oh, it's you." He said, Crossing his arms. "You knew i'd be here didn't you?" He said accusingly. Ozzy looked at Heathcliff and then faced him with his whole body, dropping Winnie's hands. "What are you talking about, Heathcliff?" He asked, puzzled. Heathcliff stayed with his arms crossed facing Ozzy. "Don't act a fool, Oswald. I know exactly what your doing." Heathcliff said, before turning around and walking out of the room. "Winnie, i'll find you later" He called out before leaving for good.
"Don't mind him," Winnie told them, putting her hand on Ozzy's shoulder. Ozzy looked at Kingston with a knowing look. "Number 2?" Kingston asked Ozzy.
"Number 2." He replied.