Heathcliff.

Flashback 1

In Studio A, Heath and Winnie were going over the duet they had made up for fun. They were best friends so dancing together was always fun for them. After they had gone through the finished piece, they heard clapping on the sidelines. Winnie quickly jumped out of the ending position of being held backwards by Heathcliff, and quickly straightened herself out when she saw it was Ozzy standing there. Winnie had always liked Ozzy, and lately they had been getting closer and it seemed like he was starting to like her as well. Heathcliff frowned when he saw it was his arch nemesis standing there, smiling. "Why are you here?" Heathcliff asked sternly. "Not for you." Ozzy replied. "Winnie you ready?" He asked turning to her. Before Winnie could even nod, Heathcliff stepped in-front of her. "Ready for what?" He questioned. "Not that's it's any of your business, but Winnie is coming to mine to play Legions of lasers again." Ozzy replied proudly. Winnie walked around Heath, waving back at him as she walked to Ozzy. He held out his hand for her, but as she went to take it pulled it away playfully. "ahh, i got you" he said, as she pushed him softly. He then swung his arm around her shoulder as they walked out of the studio together. All Heathcliff could do was watch.

Flashback 2

Heathcliff had gone to his bag to get his water bottle, which was unfortunately right next to Ozzy and Kingston. He rolled his eyes as he listened to their conversation. "Your such a nerd." He muttered, purposefully loud enough for Them to hear. "I'm not a nerd, i'm a geek. there's a difference" Ozzy replied, scowling. Heathcliff scoffed and walked back to his troupe.
"A-troupers can be so arrogant sometimes" He told them, rolling his eyes. "But, you can't lie, we kinda all want to be them." Sophia, one of the b-troupers, replied. most of the troupe agreed with her.
They started small talking until Winnie had got back to them and Ozzy and Kingston had left the room. Most of the troupe went to get water as they hadn't before, as Winnie and Heathcliff stayed behind. Winnie still had the biggest smile on her face after talking to Ozzy. Heathcliff sighed. "Please don't tell me you still have a massive crush on that guy" Her best-friend said, rubbing his hand on his forehead. "More than that!" Winnie said excitedly, "we're dating" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together. Heathcliff couldn't believe his ears. His jaw dropped to the floor. "Winnie, please tell me your joking." He said shaking her shoulders. Her smile slowly faded as she watched his reaction. "You have to be joking. you must be joking." Heathcliff said to himself, pacing up and down slightly with his fingers placed on his forehead.
"Aren't you happy for me?" Winnie asked. She knew he would be mad, but he was her best friend and she wanted him to look past the fact that he and her new boyfriend were enemies. "I would be, in any other circumstance." Heathcliff said, stopping in-front of her, "but he's doing this just to get to me!" He said, thrusting his hands up in the air. "Or, because he likes me" Winnie said, with a frown on her face. Heathcliff ignored her. "He knows your my best friend, and so he's using you to make me mad." He said, as if he was piecing up a puzzle, "and then he'll dump you and he'll know it will make me angry so-"
Winnie had had enough, "He's not using me!" She almost shouted, she was so angry. "Why can't you just get over yourself and be happy for me? for us?" She asked, before rushing to get her bag and storming out of the studio.
Heath was sorry he had hurt Winnie, but he didn't want Ozzy to either. He was still convinced that this was Ozzy's revenge plan.
And Heath wasn't going to allow it to happen.