Noah.

Flashback

Noah was sitting in the locker rooms, head in his hands, thinking hard, when Ozzy came in and walked straight to his locker. Ozzy looked over his shoulder at Noah sitting on the sofa. "You alright, Noah?" He asked. Noah nodded, his head still facing downwards. Ozzy, being the clueless bean he was, shrugged and got ready to go and leave the room when Noah whipped his head up. "Actually, Ozzy, I'm not," He said, making Ozzy stop and turn around with his eyebrow raised. "Normally i wouldn't go to you about stuff like this but i desperately need to get it off my chest" Noah continued. Ozzy approached him and sat down next to him on the sofa. "Talk to me,". Noah sighed deeply and then looked at Ozzy, "You have to promise that this stays between us though," He said, holding up his hand. Ozzy nodded and took his hand, doing their small bro handshake. "So, i think i like someone in the studio," Noah started. "Ok..." Ozzy said, waiting for him to continue. "But i don't know if i should make a move since me and Jacquie only broke up not long ago,". Ozzy stroked his chin as if he was thinking deeply. "Well first of all, who is this mystery crush?" he asked. "Winnie, from B-troupe" Noah said, smiling at just saying her name. Ozzy's heart almost stopped, "You like Winnie?" he asked, surprised. Noah nodded. "Ever since their dance captain had an injury, i've been filling in for them sometimes and Winnie's just always stood out to me. I love how bubbly she is and how she laughs and how she-" "Ok,ok" Ozzy said, cutting Noah off because he lowkey liked Winnie himself. "So you like Winnie, and you want to ask her out but don't know if you should?" Noah nodded again. "that's pretty much it" He replied. Trying to hold back his sadness, knowing that Noah probably had a better chance with her then he did, Ozzy stood up. "Your right Noah, i don't know this stuff, you shouldn't have asked me" He said, before turning around and storming out the room. With his head stuck in thoughts of Winnie, Noah barely even noticed Ozzy's tone.

Flashback 2

Once again. Noah was filling in for B-troupe rehearsals, leading their routines. They had gone over it about three times now with a few corrections in between, but Noah's mind was purely focused on what he was just about to do. "Good job everyone, you can take a break now," Noah announced to the group, and everyone spread off to get drinks. Just as Winnie was walking to her bag to get water, Noah stopped her. "Winnie can i talk to you for a second?" He asked. Winnie nodded and turned to face him. "Uhm, so," He started, slapping his hands together. "This might sound a bit weird but, i've watched you in b-troupe rehearsals and your an amazing dancer,". She smiled at him. "Thank you, that means a lot". Noah sighed, "and even though we don't know each other that well, i was hoping we could get to, like, maybe, on a date or something?" He asked, trailing off at the end. Winnie looked taken aback. "Ohh," She started, her face was apologetic. "Noah, I'm so sorry, I like someone else" She told him, facing the ground as she felt bad. Noah's heart was beating fast now. "Heathcliff?" He asked, sadly. Winnie shook her head, "No, Ozzy. We've been getting closer lately and i think i have a good shot with him. I'm so so sorry." She told him. Noah's sadness slowly turned into anger. Ozzy? Why didn't Ozzy say anything about him and Winnie when Noah told him his feelings for her? Did he just want him to get hurt? Noah couldn't believe someone he considered his bro would do this to him. Ozzy was no longer is friend, let alone his family.