11.

outside shakes and ladders

Ozzy and Kingston looked at each other in shock. What was Elliott doing? Kingston asked what they were both thinking. "It's none of your business, is it?" Elliott responded. Kingston had let go of him completely and Elliott brushed himself off. "This was my good jumper too. Now i have to wash it." he mumbled. Kingston gave him a dirty look. "Why were you looking through the door like that?" He asked. "Why did you assume i knew where Izzy was? Who even is Izzy?" Elliott replied. "My sister." Ozzy told him. Elliott turned to look at Ozzy now. "You..." he said slowly and menacingly. He tried to leap out and jump at Ozzy but Kingston grabbed him again before he could. "What are you doing?" He asked, as Elliott continued to glance at Ozzy. "It's all his fault." He responded. Ozzy looked at him puzzled so he continued. "It's all his fault that my one true love left me. Don't give me that look you know what i'm talking about. Your girlfriend." Ozzy looked even more confused. "W-winnie?" he asked. "No, who's Winnie? I'm talking about Richelle." Elliott replied. "Richelle?" Kingston asked puzzled. "I've never gone out with richelle, elliott what are you talking about?" Ozzy asked. "I saw you!" Elliott spat out, "I saw you and her after we broke up, sitting in shakes and ladders together laughing. Richelle never laughs with anyone, especially not you." he said in anger. "laugh-, what? Elliott me and Richelle are just friends." Ozzy told him. The fire in Elliott died down slowly. "Are you going to behave?" Kingston asked. Elliott nodded slowly, still glaring at Ozzy. "So, you don't know where my sister is?" Ozzy asked. Elliott shook his head. "Never seen her before" he replied. Kingston was looking around suspiciously when he shouted "Hey!". Ozzy turned to face where he was looking and saw a glimpse of another dark hoodie dashing around a corner. Just as Ozzy realised who or what they might have been, Kingston was already getting ready to chase after them. Ozzy quickly reached out and grabbed the back of Kingston's shirt before he could run anywhere. "it's not worth it" he told Kingston, as he turned around. Elliott stepped around them both, "I guess if your done interrogating me, i'm free to go," he said sarcastically, facing them before turning around and crossing the street. Kingston was breathing heavy, clearly angry that the black hoodie had got away. "Tall, muscular figure" Kingston muttered to himself before looking up at Ozzy, "It was a tall, muscular, male figure,". Ozzy thought for a second, before his eyes went wide. "Tall. Muscular and male?" he said, looking at Kingston waiting for him to realise who he was thinking off. Soon Kingston's eyes widen too. "He wouldn't do that, it can't be him" Kingston told Ozzy. Ozzy shrugged his shoulders. "I'll try anything at this point" Ozzy said.