Elliott.

Flashback

Elliott sat in Shakes and ladders, cheerfully sipping his smoothie and waiting for his wonderful girlfriend, Richelle. They had been going strong for about 2 months now, and he couldn't be happier. They complimented each other so well.
He turned his head to the entrance just in time to watch her walk through the doors, almost as if in slow motion. His heart started pounding like it did every time she was near.
Something was off though, she didn't have her same big, energetic smile. Instead, she wore a worried and apologetic look. She slowly came and walked towards her boyfriend as a frown appeared on his face. "What's wrong?" He asked her as she sat down on the stool next to him. She sighed and put both of her hands on the table. "I think we need to talk," She said, making Elliott's frown grow bigger. "About what, babe?" He asked, his heart beating fast, but not in a good way anymore. "... Emily and Michelle just gave me female soloist, and a duet with Noah..." she started, looking down at the table so she wouldn't meet his eyes. "So I'm going to be really busy until regionals, working on all the dances and stuff..." She continued. Elliott sighed and smiled, thinking that was it "That's fine! i can wait, i know dance comes first-" He started. Richelle looked up at him.
"Elliott i think we should break up." She said, cutting him off. You could see in his eyes that his whole world had just crumbled to pieces. "b-break up?" He asked, hoping she was joking. She nodded slowly, looking down. "I'm sorry, Elliott" she told him, before getting up and speed walking out of the shop.

Flashback 2

It hadn't been long after they had broken up and so Elliott was still hurt deeply. The pain wasn't going away anytime soon so he decided to take a walk after being trapped in his house.
After a while of aimlessly walking around, he slowly realised he was approaching shakes and ladders, where it all happened. His heart started hurting all over again but he sucked it in and walked to the door, slightly peering in, and there was her. Sitting down in almost the exact same seat, but instead of the stool besides her being empty, it was occupied. Elliott recognised him as Ozzy, the one from a-troupe. He questioned why they would be sitting together if they didn't get along. Did she replace him already? maybe he was just annoying her again. Then he saw them both laugh about something, Richelle was genuinely laughing. It made him mad to think about them together, but it also hurt. "Ozzy will have to pay for this" he thought as he stormed away.
The thoughts haunted him everyday, telling him to go back to the shop, telling him to check if they were still together, until it became a regular thing. And everytime he walked by he didn't think about the hurt for Richelle, just the anger for Ozzy and what he had done.